MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, 1st thks man for the package but I also wanted to know, is that universal choice descritpor a thing like URM?
If so, could you share a link to the thread, I could search for it but I'd rly appreciate it if you could spare me this effort.

THX
Hi...and yes it's sort of like URM. But it's limited in features, as well it's use is that it just displays the info right on your screen (URM has a box that the user has to physically expand to review it's contents). As well URM is more for editing and searching further for more details in a Ren'Py script.

I normally use both mods together (where there isn't a wt mod), as UCD doesn't always work for some story choices...but URM does. Usually URM is good to work along side most wt mods, as it can find their mistakes. (missed or wrong points, seeing and bypassing requirement check requirements, etc.)

Here is the link...Universal Choice Descriptor mod.

Also, another good mod to have a copy of is the Universal Music Mod (Player). Which I use when titles don't have any music or sounds to them...as this full feature music player can play any MP3 or music file while the user is reading through a Ren'Py AVN title.

Regards.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
As for Cerberus the obvious answer is Cicero but I wouldn't mind another plot twist to prove me wrong.

Also, Safiya is still the best girl. That supportive subtle hand holding was everything.
I'm with you on both points:
1 - Cicero wanted MC to give the documents to Stavros because he is also clearly the one who sent Josef to visit Dante in order to prepare a revolution against Faustina. The documents would give them an attack strategy thanks to the map of the underground tunnels.
2 - Yep, Safiya will not admit it in front of the MC but she's clearly in love since the time they shared in the cell.

Learning that the dock-girl is in fact Adaeze was also a big surprise that nobody mentioned here. MC met her in the arena (her very first BJ, remember?). I don't think she likes Cicero much, maybe he's blackmailing her because he needs her incredible power. She could be a future ally of great value to the MC.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
1 - Cicero wanted MC to give the documents to Stavros because he is also clearly the one who sent Josef to visit Dante in order to prepare a revolution against Faustina. The documents would give them an attack strategy thanks to the map of the underground tunnels.
2 - Yep, Safiya will not admit it in front of the MC but she's clearly in love since the time they shared in the cell.

Learning that the dock-girl is in fact Adaeze was also a big surprise that nobody mentioned here. MC met her in the arena (her very first BJ, remember?). I don't think she likes Cicero much, maybe he's blackmailing her because he needs her incredible power. She could be a future ally of great value to the MC.
The transformation girl aka dock girl is the girl in arena who gave BJ to MC? I can't really recognize her.

Garen

May 6, 2017
High kino coming off of Episode 4 meeting room scene with the perfect music choice. I'm really enjoying the story now.
The first couple episodes were a snoozefest due to the script being too verbose with high-flown vocabulary but I'm glad I got through them. The worldbuilding is fantastic. Love when devs put in that extra oomph (the details about the Civil War).

The pacing is great since prison and the characters feel real and likable. Even that git Enzo has his moments.

Last edited:

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021

I agree that there is high value in having Adaeze in thrall to the possibly Cerberal Cicero, with MC allyship in her future. But are we CERTAIN that dock-girl is "in fact" Adaeze? Shape shifters can change skins to suit, and how can we be sure that this isn't just another ploy to fool MC? And after such a nice debut BJ, increasing trust? Just sayin...

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
High kino coming off of Episode 4 meeting room scene with the perfect music choice. I'm really enjoying the story now.
The first couple episodes were a snoozefest due to the script being too verbose with high-flown vocabulary but I'm glad I got through them. The worldbuilding is fantastic. Love when devs put in that extra oomph (the details about the Civil War).

The pacing is great since prison and the characters feel real and likable. Even that git Enzo has his moments.
Agree on all points, EXCEPT! WTF is/was the beautiful and whipsmart Lucie doing with such an irredeemably horrible dude like Javi?? I understand her codexed "self-esteem" issues, but come on. I'm sorry, but making Javi so ugly, greedy, selfish, manipulative, AND an addict to boot just makes her seem retarded. Couldn't he at least be cute? More to work with there, IMHO. I mean even Ollie the Ferryman was at least a little cute. It would have made that hotly written dom scene when MC makes Javi watch bearable -- personally, knowing he was there, and especially when she was in his face, was a turn-off for me, even though my insides knew this was a hot scene. To be clear, this peeve did NOT move the dial for me away from 5-starness, it was just "well, that's too bad.." The game is still superior to 99.5% of its competitors.

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
Just finished chp4 but cant " located the book left hand corner" as per change log

assist please

1717338151343.png

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Great update!!! One of the games that better balance adult scenes and story. Really like the plot! I hope this game keeps going, I checked is very under appreciated in the number of patreons and subscribers, so I subscribed to subscribstar hoping the fanbase keeps growing as this game deserves it.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Requested Android port for the game. With some additional game settings (textbox/textsize/named saves etc)
+ added Ripsons WT (I've adapted it so far for the game v0.4, hope it works)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated settings/WT Mod v0.4 (~350MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewAntioch_01.jpg NewAntioch_02.jpg

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Requested Android port for the game. With some additional game settings (textbox/textsize/named saves etc)
+ added Ripsons WT (I've adapted it so far for the game v0.4, hope it works)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated settings/WT Mod v0.4 (~350MB)
Pixeldrain -

View attachment 3698189 View attachment 3698190
Any plans for a PC version?

Reactions: Punto

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Not really, it's Ripsons one. He probably is updating it soon anyway.
The port (with the quick adapted WT) was a request from a friend, I share it since there seems no port so far.
Sorry, I meant just the additional game settings (textbox/textsize/named saves etc)

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 2938877

Overview:
New Antioch is an adult visual novel set in a post-apocalyptic world, millenia after an ancient, civilisation-ending conflict. Mankind has regressed into another feudal age and, amid cutthroat politics, war without end, and a mysterious reproductive crisis, is on the long road to extinction.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-05-21
Developer: TheRedMyst - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (0.3): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android (0.3): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android (0.3 Compressed): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3247245 View attachment 3247234 View attachment 3247237 View attachment 3247235 View attachment 2938874 View attachment 2938873 View attachment 2641159 View attachment 2641167 View attachment 2641168 View attachment 2641170 View attachment 2641171 View attachment 2641173 View attachment 2641176 View attachment 2641177 View attachment 2641178 View attachment 2641179 View attachment 2641181 View attachment 2641182 View attachment 2641185
Sorry the best I can do is a thumbs up, every time I try and leave someone a review on this site they flag me for inappropriate language? All of them were positive reviews with no cursing, Guess the algorithm really hates me.
That being said I really really like this story, to the point where I don't even care about sex scenes. Thank you for your work

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes