NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
This is probably my favorite update/chapter! I have no issue about the lack of sufficient lewd scenes since you can clearly see the story being the central focus of this game, and in this update the balance between sexy sex scenes and plot progression is very well done! As a Netori lover, Luci's scene is probably one of the hottest netori scenes I've seen so far! Watching the dominant MC openly cucking that weak, ungrateful and gaslighting BF is so satisfying!

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
What an update! I see some recognition for the codex here so I'll add my thoughts, it's well done and makes me more invested in lore and story. Map is also helpful. Luci not only caught up with the rest of girls in regard of interactions with MC but outran them all :p. My only bad remark is that in her lewd scene after the penetration while they both stand the first animation looks kinda stiff. Other than that, everything is perfect.

The story: I can understand that that's the issue but the fact that Faustina looks like she listens to everybody without as much as having a say in the matter seems a bit ridiculous. You know, being Imperatrix and all that. I do feel kind of sorry for her.

As for Cerberus the obvious answer is Cicero but I wouldn't mind another plot twist to prove me wrong.

Also, Safiya is still the best girl. That supportive subtle hand holding was everything.

Great update and good luck with the next one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomy75

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this excellent title (mods and visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox (from transparent), to a custom bottom shaded version...which can slightly aid with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background image material.
  • Changed the default game menu, in order to view the 4+1 textbox mod settings better...in the preferences.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows the user to view as well edit. (Used as a secondary to see what's behind story choice information, as well see requirement checks, etc.).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which displays on your screen what's behind any choices that offer points and other game info.
  • Included the Universal 4+1 textbox mod, which comes with an opacity slider. (All images below are using the theme default choice)
Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the small minor visual adjustments to your story.

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I don't know which option to choose in this place. It feels like it's going to be pretty substantial. Tell me, what did you choose? And why? I can't decide. Do not watch for those who have not passed the latest version (0.4).

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know which option to choose in this place. It feels like it's going to be pretty substantial. Tell me, what did you choose? And why? I can't decide. Do not watch for those who have not passed the latest version (0.4).
I picked no. Aqua Palma and the senators are backstabbers, and the royal family is the only one being any sort of truthful, so I picked them.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
we don't know a long-term consequences of that decision yet, it's perfect place to make another save here

Reactions: Mr.Absolutely

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I picked no. The only trustworthy character so far is the dog.

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Damn this is a hidden gem. Lore and world building is insane and most characters have a certain intrigue cant wait to see where this leads.

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 2938877

Overview:
New Antioch is an adult visual novel set in a post-apocalyptic world, millenia after an ancient, civilisation-ending conflict. Mankind has regressed into another feudal age and, amid cutthroat politics, war without end, and a mysterious reproductive crisis, is on the long road to extinction.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-05-21
Developer: TheRedMyst - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (0.3): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android (0.3): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android (0.3 Compressed): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3247245 View attachment 3247234 View attachment 3247237 View attachment 3247235 View attachment 2938874 View attachment 2938873 View attachment 2641159 View attachment 2641167 View attachment 2641168 View attachment 2641170 View attachment 2641171 View attachment 2641173 View attachment 2641176 View attachment 2641177 View attachment 2641178 View attachment 2641179 View attachment 2641181 View attachment 2641182 View attachment 2641185
Mac Link for 0.4?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't know which option to choose in this place. It feels like it's going to be pretty substantial. Tell me, what did you choose? And why?
Whatever you pick there's no way to know what will happen... doubt your choice will have that much impact t.b.h... More like points with either your old town or with the Emporatix (or Cicero?)... Your conversation has been monitored... So if you don't give these plans/info the story might just be Cicero hands the info to your old town and that attack will happen regardless of your choice...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Officially New Antioch and Aqua Palma are still allies and MC effectively won the nos-so-knightly judicial trial by combat about his accusation of having killed the king of Aqua Palma - he won the NOT GUILTY verdict fair and square in the arena.

Either that or he done what gladiators did in ancient Rome - having been convicted, they would claim their freedom at the whim of their ruler after a number of colliseum wins - if we made up our minds that MC has already been deemed responsible and sentenced to death, so he effectively won the pardon/stay of execution from the queen by winning in the arena
Such being the actual politics, even the old king was clinging to the alliace until his demise,
there is no point in stopping any trade - such as envelope send and receive service - between the two allied kingdoms.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I picked no. The only trustworthy character so far is the dog.
Yeah i agree, i think its best to keep all informations to yourself at this point of the story, but even tho the imerials are kinda shitty, theres literally nothing anymore which makes our mc owe any kind of loyality to aqua palma (or cerebrus)

exodiaofrah

Dec 9, 2018
only just found this game and wow what a hidden gem, definitely supporting this one, that netori scene though, top tier

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
Is this still a thing or...?

THX
I was looking for the same thing. In case it helps you, I found this option from MrBenny further up this page:
...I put together a few minor adjustments for this excellent title (mods and visual changes).

...Please note, the UCD mod is NOT a walk through...though it can kind a work like one, by displaying what choices offers the desired points on your screen.

Reactions: Johan_0000

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
wtf is with the flip flopping back and forth with fake world and real world shit story all over the place will keep playing until the end of update but im not going to hold my breath that i will return in the future regardless how hot some of the bitches in the VN look :ROFLMAO: :coffee: but at least it has that going for it though

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
wtf is with the flip flopping back and forth with fake world and real world shit story all over the place will keep playing until the end of update but im not going to hold my breath that i will return in the future regardless how hot some of the bitches in the VN look :ROFLMAO: :coffee: but at least it has that going for it though
if you actually read the story you would know there is no flipping of any sort. Their society is the remnant of a technologically advanced people. Many of their old knowledge of the technology was lost, so your average joe will be on pre-industrial revolution level. However those in power/royalty etc. have access to some of the old technology, that's what you see in the game.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes