RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
I don't know which option to choose in this place. It feels like it's going to be pretty substantial. Tell me, what did you choose? And why? I can't decide. Do not watch for those who have not passed the latest version (0.4).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hawka1O7

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
After this update I need
View attachment 3694785

P.S.
Safiya best girl
Hmmm. what you really need is to reverse that girls-order...you did it almost as wrong as possible:FacePalm:
Here, let me help you - it starts with "Faustina best girl", than follows by Milena, Luciana and others...
Youre very welcome and just keep practicing!

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Great update, really looking forward for more.

Luciana's scene was okay, but honestly, I wish it was better. For starters, the animation was quite weird, very choppy and just nowhere as fluid as the other animations in the game (Milena playing with herself on the chair while watching the Arena stream as an example).

As far as the execution of the scene itself, this is how I would've liked it, divided in 3 "phases":

Phase 1 - I would've loved to fuck Luciana in the full nelson position, holding her legs up in the air and having her penetrated pussy right in front of Javi sitting in the cuckchair, with him getting a full view of her face and cunt while Luci's being impaled on my cock. She cums buckets and ends up squirting bigtime - and most of her fluids end up in Javi's face;

Phase 2 - Then, after she had already cummed (and hopefully squirted on Javi's face), I'd "throw" her on the carpet and have her finish me off with her mouth, and getting a massive sloppy facial as a result. She is touching herself while doing it, and her fluids drip onto the carpet dirtying it more than just semen as a result of the sloppy facial;

Phase 3 - Then, because the MC is a fucking harem AVN protag with stamina for days, I'd go for a round two with Luci, this time doggystyle just like how the game has it. Except that in this version, her face being close to Javi would also be dripping with semen while she's holding on to the chair and is taking her pleasure, unable to hold it in .

All that with smooth animations and angles that emphasize the eroticism of the situation.

If we're doing netori with a girl who is in a relationship with a fucking loser such as Javi (which makes my opinion of the girl herself go down on account of her standards and her putting out to such a guy), then might as well go all out.

With all that said, I really liked the update and am looking forward for more. I also would really like to see Aquila be a part of this "expedition" that is being formed. Just might be that her talents would be very suited for it.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I mean really don't get the Faustina hate either, she's a big arrogant but I put that more down to culture then her as an individual given her overall policies, and yeah there's our personal beef but I can put it aside given both a) the cost of revenge really isn't worth it at this point and b) I'd like to hold out and see how she makes it up to me ;)

Reactions: Garen

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Great update, really looking forward for more.

Luciana's scene was okay, but honestly, I wish it was better. For starters, the animation was quite weird, very choppy and just nowhere as fluid as the other animations in the game (Milena playing with herself on the chair while watching the Arena stream as an example).

As far as the execution of the scene itself, this is how I would've liked it, divided in 3 "phases":

Phase 1 - I would've loved to fuck Luciana in the full nelson position, holding her legs up in the air and having her penetrated pussy right in front of Javi sitting in the cuckchair, with him getting a full view of her face and cunt while Luci's being impaled on my cock. She cums buckets and ends up squirting bigtime - and most of her fluids end up in Javi's face;

Phase 2 - Then, after she had already cummed (and hopefully squirted on Javi's face), I'd "throw" her on the carpet and have her finish me off with her mouth, and getting a massive sloppy facial as a result. She is touching herself while doing it, and her fluids drip onto the carpet dirtying it more than just semen as a result of the sloppy facial;

Phase 3 - Then, because the MC is a fucking harem AVN protag with stamina for days, I'd go for a round two with Luci, this time doggystyle just like how the game has it. Except that in this version, her face being close to Javi would also be dripping with semen while she's holding on to the chair and is taking her pleasure, unable to hold it in .

All that with smooth animations and angles that emphasize the eroticism of the situation.

If we're doing netori with a girl who is in a relationship with a fucking loser such as Javi (which makes my opinion of the girl herself go down on account of her standards and her putting out to such a guy), then might as well go all out.

With all that said, I really liked the update and am looking forward for more. I also would really like to see Aquila be a part of this "expedition" that is being formed. Just might be that her talents would be very suited for it.
Err you should read Luci's codex, she's got a clear personality disorder and it explains why she's with an idiot like Javi pretty convincingly :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Luci got bullied into it by the sister of that lunatic - the doctor who is a controlling nimpho bullying and manipulating the young ones in the royal family
- she is a true henchmaiden of the queen.
Err you should read Luci's codex, she's got a clear personality disorder and it explains why she's with an idiot like Javi pretty convincingly
The guy manages to coast on the pitty back of his sister while the doctor just refuses to admit to his utter failure and could not bring herself to commit the gambling addict to the holding cells of her labs before the lawn sharks or debt collectors begin hurting her, Luci and everyone else they would find in their path.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I mean really don't get the Faustina hate either, she's a big arrogant but I put that more down to culture then her as an individual given her overall policies, and yeah there's our personal beef but I can put it aside given both a) the cost of revenge really isn't worth it at this point and b) I'd like to hold out and see how she makes it up to me ;)
She's literally the Roman Empress, I'm not sure why she shouldn't be the most arrogant person alive.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which displays on your screen what's behind any choices that offer points and other game info.
Wow, 1st thks man for the package but I also wanted to know, is that universal choice descritpor a thing like URM?
If so, could you share a link to the thread, I could search for it but I'd rly appreciate it if you could spare me this effort.

THX

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes