GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Here's my WT Mod for New Antioch r0.3 public
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the fights in the ep2, use the hints given on the screen.

Download- Workupload-
Hey bud, I noticed your last update was May 13. You still around? Hope so...this game could use an update.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Ah yes, backstabbing LIs with cuntish attitude/personality, the cornerstone and foundation of every romantic, loving and trustworthy relationship.

That aside, the MC here is very decent overall, which is an extreme rarity in itself and that is a major positive.

On the other hand, i really disliked the long transition scenes without the MC. It got me really frustrated to watch characters plotting, verbally jabbing and casually chatting like a long intermission sequence, mainly because 99% of them are really loathsome and also, the contrast between likeable MC and really dislikable LIs is too damn much here. Not a single LI that i really liked thus far.

I rather follow the main character's footsteps through the story then to watch npcs' and other characters' daily lives, in which i have no interest in and would rather eliminate then talk to, especially here. But that's just me.

The renders are good and it looks to me that they are improving with each update so well done on that front. And i sincerely hope that choices will remain present for the future/upcoming sexual content, they are fine so far.

I would like to see where the story goes but given the LIs personalities and behaviour here it seems pointless to play sometimes, still i would like to stick around and follow the story for as long as i can.
Hopefully i'll be able to cause Chaos and Destruction in New Antioch and sate my bloodlust this vn is bringing out in me, and Fuck Aqua Palma too.

Good luck dev.

Reactions: ArhraCole

A Big Fan

Feb 10, 2022
Started this game because of the recommendations. Not disappointed at all, feel like the dev spent quite some time on world building. Feel like this has the potential to be one of the better harem games out here

Reactions: Twistty

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Great update. It seems we'll have to choose between Aqua Palma or New Antioch. I think New Antioch is the most interesting choice by far.

Reactions: Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Great update. It seems we'll have to choose between Aqua Palma or New Antioch. I think New Antioch is the most interesting choice by far.
I do agree. There is nothing worthy in Aqua Palma from what I feel !

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
I must admit I gave documents to Stavros as a one time thing in a form of returning the favor for smuggling MC out of Aqua Palma to New Antioch. Then of course there was the reveal about him and Patrius...

After looking into this thread I see that people preferred to keep the files in favor of New Antioch or to simply keep cards close to the chest for now. This means Aqua Palma need to score some points because nobody likes them for now and the choice between them and New Antioch seem kind of unbalanced.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I must admit I gave documents to Stavros as a one time thing in a form of returning the favor for smuggling MC out of Aqua Palma to New Antioch. Then of course there was the reveal about him and Patrius...

After looking into this thread I see that people preferred to keep the files in favor of New Antioch or to simply keep cards close to the chest for now. This means Aqua Palma need to score some points because nobody likes them for now and the choice between them and New Antioch seem kind of unbalanced.
There kinda isnt any own aqua palma faction anymore, Ceberus needs to make points/convince out mc why he should ally with them instead of the empire. We will see what they are up to, if their goal is just civil war + freedom, they suck :ROFLMAO:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018

A favor? Our brother fed us to the wolves, blaming us for our foster Dad's murder was totally unnecessary especially since he was the one who most likely did it, and thus spending us basically to die by execution for a crime he most likely committed. There's no reason to help with the war now that we realized New Antioch/Aqua doesn't seem to be the ones responsible :mad:

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
A favor? Our brother fed us to the wolves, blaming us for our foster Dad's murder was totally unnecessary especially since he was the one who most likely did it, and thus spending us basically to die by execution for a crime he most likely committed. There's no reason to help with the war now that we realized New Antioch/Aqua doesn't seem to be the ones responsible :mad:
A favor not for Dante or whole Aqua Palma but a personal one only for Stavros.

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes