Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I can't wait for the MC to take revenge on FAUSTINA and torture her, abuse her, fuck her and stab her slowly and painfully for what she did and AKILA too, well her without the stabbing part because she forgave the MC in that appearance, but if he turned her into a sex toy and humiliated her as well as the arrogant MILENA, who apparently likes that kind of thing; hence the only halfway decent LI seems to be SAFIYA, although LUCIANA is also acceptable and well those redhead twins are also hot I hope I include them, as well as the waitress Giana was also very good, without further ado I hope the game continues, good luck and waiting for the next update

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
the game is ok i guess but the multiple character angle gets old really fast, if you take the "what is random girl doing rn" part out then the entire chapter 2 has like 5 mins of actual content, the dev is trying too hard to make this play like a classic "novel book" and i don't really think it works for games

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The struggles of the force ... whether white or black, moon or the night, jaguar or panther,
MC be thrust into this upscale struggle between his boner for this new jedi broad:
1696098680562.png

or this totally love at first sight babe he shared a fleeting game of D&D with
and who saw him nekkid and still spared his life ...
1696098786288.png
Time and dev will tell where MC will direct his throbbing force ... for better or for worse...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: monk_56

Arosado

Nov 2, 2021
Beautiful renders and an awesome experience so far. I've run into a bug (or maybe user error) in the pit fight with Barnabus. I'm only getting one option with each dialogue and after 2-3 choices there is the grapple that 100 - 0s me. Is that intended and I'm just not seeing the solution? Tried about 20 times and have not gotten him below 80% health or so.

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Beautiful renders and an awesome experience so far. I've run into a bug (or maybe user error) in the pit fight with Barnabus. I'm only getting one option with each dialogue and after 2-3 choices there is the grapple that 100 - 0s me. Is that intended and I'm just not seeing the solution? Tried about 20 times and have not gotten him below 80% health or so.
Hey man, glad you're liking it so far. This is a phone bug that was fixed in the latest Android version (on Sep 22). Basically the issue is the other 2 options are off-screen to the left and right since it's a custom menu. Apparently you can still pick them by scrolling to the left/right.

Also please be aware there's another issue that will be fixed in the next release, where the game crashes after the Pit fight ends and it starts pre-loading animations. But I've been told it only affects low-spec devices though. Apologies for any inconvenience mate.

reb95

Mar 22, 2023
I really like the game, the fact that choices really matter is also a positive point, I feel betrayal vibes from Dante, I didn't like him from the moment I saw him.

Reactions: depeche mode

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1696931690708.png

New Antioch [R0.3] Dev Log #4 fresh from 4 hours ago

Dev had a very productive week, finishing 95 renders.
Also is pretty sure of breaking the personal record for renders done in a day (27).
Scenes 5 and 6 are finished, and scene 7 rendering has started.
As you can probably tell, dev is getting all of the smaller scenes out of the way first,
leaving the adult and combat scenes to last. ;)
Admittedly dev has been neglecting the script in favor of renders, but will make up for that this coming week.
Dev be really liking how ep 3 is shaping up so far.
It's got alliances being made, secrets being uncovered, bones being broken
and things being sucked (just one thing, technically, but multiple times).
See you all in dev log #5!
Cheers from TheRedMyst!

ilikebeastars

Jun 16, 2021
this game is one of the best on this site undoubtedly. really look forward to where this game goes and grows in popularity. stavros is awesome.

Reactions: monk_56

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Wow, good game, I see potential here. Somehow the mix of medieval and technology works so far. The worldbuilding has good pacing but MC should have some more screen time.

I also couldn't look at MC without thinking of Kylo Ren but nothing wrong with that.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1699339431023.png
New Antioch [R0.3] Dev Log #8 of 3 hours ago:

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all doing good! I completed 67 renders this week, finishing scene 11 out of 13. I'm now working on the next adult scene, after which I'll do the Arena (which will be ~150 renders by itself).
I spent some time this week reviewing the adult content plan (yes, I have a spreadsheet tab just for that lol) and found good opportunities to add more scenes in, starting from ep 4. I'd also like to address a concern some folks have raised about the relatively low number of scenes the MC is in. He will be much more prominent from the start of ep 4 onwards. I won't spoil why. :)
Other than that, I don't have much to report. I think mid-late December is looking like a good tentative release date. The biggest question mark is the audio. I'd like to start using purchased music/SFX assets since I think the game's audio is its weakest element, but I haven't explored much there yet.
See you guys in dev log #9!
Cheers,
TheRedMyst
1699339513198.png

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes