Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704834918005.png
Yes, they could back up their blabbermouth but they know you are deep in the mines and there are undead scouring the wereabouts of fresh corpes left outta overzealous murder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704835417572.png
You were the boots on the ground, bud. We were getting the reports while you fled the scene. What could you fleeing the ghoul infested site have accomplished? Did you not know exactly what the foreman knew? Where was your initiative? Guts anywhere?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We get to see the real reason MC is shaven when managing his own hygene
- he simply looks way off if left to the elements.
Damn, i prefer MC's old hair. He looks better with the Adam Driver look.
The Stock Protagonist hair combined with the pussy beard is not doing him any favours, for sure.
Nature is strong when you let loose and forego the efiminating grooming.

Please sign my change.org petition to play as any of Milena's "other patients"
MC is intel gathering .. that is the mission his brother from the same Princeps told him an that is what he be doing.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
game doesnt recognize my saves. it ends in ep2 and it returns me to the title screen
edit: nevermind, i rolled back and im ready to go

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Kidding aside, we're three releases in and I'm still not sure what to make of this. There's clearly a lot of potential here: Detailed setting, varied characters, competent writing, nice visuals, all that good stuff.

But every other scene is Character X talking to Character Y about Some Bullshit, and in the scenes that do follow the MC we get very little indication of why he does any of the things he does. I'm just watching the dude that opened the game as a stone-cold killer sort of amble around and suck up to people with little clear purpose. Yeah, he's hoping to find out who killed his old boss/father figure, but how does any of the things he's done so far help achieve that.

I can't roleplay the MC if I don't understand his behaviour or motivation. It's the sort of thing I'd expect a dev that puts so much emphasis on rpg's within the game to understand.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have to kind of build up from the words of the absolute dad/ruler/teacher for MC:
1704838931608.png
I call him The mountain - well, actually, his dad was the mountain, MC has not gotten to fight in any wars, not like the secession war the Princeps fought with his dad and got the Aqua Palma authonomy.

Much like the Mountain - MC is one of the nobels who dines and shares in the spoils with the Princeps, also dabbles in everything the prince does - so he also gets all the education right,
like he was a prince himself.
We have the utmost privilege to guide MC to his mental adulthood in this game,
guiding his feelings through making his own decisions, talking his own path through these new people and making new friends and foes in this foreign world - but MC has all the skills of court scheming, sweet talking the nobles, charming the girls - MC has lived the royalty life and has put his training to the test multiple times - while the Princeps son has only managed to order/swindle/pay outta trouble or for murder, MC can make it happen himself - we can see how murder haunts Dante who has never done it before.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...(using a previous save) when MC was in the cave with Nightowl, I saved the big bald mine worker, instead of Nightowl. He was attacked and went over the edge to his death, while I was saving the other. Yet he was later seen, and approached in chapter 3...but alive with my save. :unsure:

Last edited:

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Dude, the game seems cool, but this thing of being in the middle of something important and suddenly cutting to show some character X and Y doing something totally irrelevant is annoying. The author can't stay serious for a second. Every time there's something important happening, they cut to show something related to some completely unnecessary girl. They should focus on the MC and have him meet this girl later instead of constantly cutting the story to show disposable dialogues and things about the girls that add nothing to the game. Plus, the MC has zero motivation; he just does everything without questioning. You don't really have a genuine choice; your choices either fail or lead to death. It feels more like being a puppet, and that's frustrating while playing something like this. I'm liking the game, the graphics, but the author needs to review this. Every time the MC is about to fight, as soon as it ends, the author cuts to focus on characters X and Y, completely killing the game's vibe. Anyway, I've said too much, but that's what I've noticed in this game. :(

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
View attachment 3247959
Glitch in the Matrix ...
Could be a rhetorical question: Desn*t that mean everyone has to lose?
Could be the affirmation: That doesn*t mean everyone has to lose.

One way or another, two ”that”-s make little sense the way this reads right now.
Thank you, will fix (it's the affirmation)
If the author is trying to show that Enzo is a moron that just believes people blindly well done, if not... how the hell did the author miss this lol
It's the former :) Enzo's very gullible with authority figures
Hmm...(using a previous save) when MC was in the cave with Nightowl, I saved the big bald mine worker, instead of Nightowl. He was attacked and went over the edge to his death, while I was saving the other. Yet he was later seen, and approached in chapter 3...but alive with my save. :unsure:

Weird, that shouldn't happen but I'll see if it's a bug somewhere

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Kidding aside, we're three releases in and I'm still not sure what to make of this. There's clearly a lot of potential here: Detailed setting, varied characters, competent writing, nice visuals, all that good stuff.

But every other scene is Character X talking to Character Y about Some Bullshit, and in the scenes that do follow the MC we get very little indication of why he does any of the things he does. I'm just watching the dude that opened the game as a stone-cold killer sort of amble around and suck up to people with little clear purpose. Yeah, he's hoping to find out who killed his old boss/father figure, but how does any of the things he's done so far help achieve that.

I can't roleplay the MC if I don't understand his behaviour or motivation. It's the sort of thing I'd expect a dev that puts so much emphasis on rpg's within the game to understand.
Dude, the game seems cool, but this thing of being in the middle of something important and suddenly cutting to show some character X and Y doing something totally irrelevant is annoying. The author can't stay serious for a second. Every time there's something important happening, they cut to show something related to some completely unnecessary girl. They should focus on the MC and have him meet this girl later instead of constantly cutting the story to show disposable dialogues and things about the girls that add nothing to the game. Plus, the MC has zero motivation; he just does everything without questioning. You don't really have a genuine choice; your choices either fail or lead to death. It feels more like being a puppet, and that's frustrating while playing something like this. I'm liking the game, the graphics, but the author needs to review this. Every time the MC is about to fight, as soon as it ends, the author cuts to focus on characters X and Y, completely killing the game's vibe. Anyway, I've said too much, but that's what I've noticed in this game. :(
Thank you for the feedback guys, I'll take it in stride. :) Let me address some of these concerns:
  • Now that the MC isn't stuck in jail, there will be very few scenes without him. Those scenes were all there to flesh out characters and set up for future scenes, some of which will be 'cashed in' in ep 4
  • The MC has two faces: the scary one he puts on for show, and the natural one he tries to keep private (except around family/friends)
  • Rundown of the MC's motives, with ep 1,3 spoilers:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Where’s the hate against the empire/Faustina coming from?

I mean yeah okay, she tried to assasinate him not knowing who he is but I guess most leaders in this world are doing the same/worse.

And considering the virus and possible human extinction it’s kinda reasonable for them to do anything to get the nessecary tech or possible hints to fix it.

So far everyone else is only looking to start civil wars in a time where humanity is in danger of going extinct very soon and huge wars will only increase this development.

It kinda seems like the imperials aren’t this wrong in considering everyone else dumb, babaric Neanderthals

The MCs brother killed his father and makes himself the bitch for Cerberus, forfeiting his influence, scapegoating his brother and is fine with babarians invading the empire .. how can anyone possibly root for this guy/aqua palma?

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes