Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I like this, but the DnD references were just kinda cringe for the setting.
I disagree. It's actually nice that a post-apocalyptic setting actually has something from the present other than weaponry or old tech that survived the test of time. More often than not its the guns and the engines and the generators and the more practical tech that's being unearthed for fledging societies to survive in these stories. And that's fine. But who wants to continue living in a society where the only possible recreational activities are booze and wenching and gambling and fighting (like...just about every post-apocalyptic story out there)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
New Antioch [R0.1 Public] Unofficial Android Port

- 97mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I disagree. It's actually nice that a post-apocalyptic setting actually has something from the present other than weaponry or old tech that survived the test of time. More often than not its the guns and the engines and the generators and the more practical tech that's being unearthed for fledging societies to survive in these stories. And that's fine. But who wants to continue living in a society where the only possible recreational activities are booze and wenching and gambling and fighting (like...just about every post-apocalyptic story out there)?
fair enough. I just find it odd to test an assassin with DnD it seems out of place in an already violent world

Reactions: punisher2099

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
fair enough. I just find it odd to test an assassin with DnD it seems out of place in already violent world
He wasn't testing her. Mateo (MC) didn't know she was an assassin until she slipped about the tea. Probably just thought of her as a slave who's on edge/on her guard because she's so far from home and wanted to make her comfortable. The fact that he's likely buzzed after a night of drinking and is thus more relaxed than usual also didn't help matters.

Reactions: AmerHST and monk_56

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I like that the MC is an actual adult and he certainly looks better than most of the male player characters you see around here (admittedly a low bar), but other than that I'm not particularly enamoured with him yet.

No real sense of him as a person yet, beyond being subservient to the old princeps and the whole RPG thing, which I also found incongruous and silly. Just clicked through that section at speed.

Having the choice whether to kill or spare the thug at the mine was a nice touch, so I'm hopeful that we'll get to shape him more as the game goes on.

The talk with Dante seemed like it could have been a good opportunity to do so, but I felt that a lot of the conversation options really amounted to the same thing.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
He wasn't testing her. Mateo (MC) didn't know she was an assassin until she slipped about the tea. Probably just thought of her as a slave who's on edge/on her guard because she's so far from home and wanted to make her comfortable. The fact that he's likely buzzed after a night of drinking and is thus more relaxed than usual also didn't help matters.
I felt like it was an investigation but either way is besides the main point.

Reactions: monk_56

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sounds interesting i like the story/setting. and as much as i really like the right darker skinned girl in the thumbnail, as little do i like the other girl... :/ male mc is okay for me personally if there is ntr content/content where you can see the girls with other types of men or multiple mcs (but i assume this is not the case here) anyway looks like a REALLY cool story/world idea even it doesn't seem to be the game for me kink wise.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't finished what is here yet, but I just want to say this is really chunky for a 0.1 release. I find the world building exceptional and genuinely enjoy reading about these characters. Considering the majority of VNs on this site are such dry reads that I can't help but skip through the prelude, this has been a breath of fresh air.

I actually did skip the start of the story out of habit, but found myself so enraptured that I went back to the beginning to read it properly.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes