Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Ezio, son of the queen - told MC Arena is every week to stay the execution,
that was the final fight ... of this week. MC is bound to fight and win or fail and be executed.
The seer went on to taunt MC he would not beat even the undefeated drunk champion.
Right after she got the deal outta MC, she bltantly refused to make good on her promise.
At that point, where was their arrangement supposed to take such a blatant retraction of own words?
She only said she would help
She then took a patronizing hindrance stance forward, even tho she seemingly
should be invested in him actually winning.
She said she volonteered to work in a group to get the artefact,
now that she is with MC - possibly indeffinitely as Ezio just told him with her hearing it,
she is actively detracting from their arrangement and engaging in attempts to bring MC down.

Fact is, these wenches are not trustworthy and MC has no actual upside to playing along,
collecting detracting enemies and being point blank refused the help after he asked,
that was a true and true show of utter backstabbing. At least MC got that Michael merc good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone have a good feel whether letting some live would not turn into the Michael/Nightown fiasco?

Last edited:

Mr xander

Nov 30, 2022
I don't know it's just repeat the 2nd fighting scene in prison and just repeats it I even download and continued the walkthrough but it didn't giving me any choice that had on walkthrough infact so far I got only one choice so far and after clicking it I lost and just fighting scene repeats itself

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
I don't know it's just repeat the 2nd fighting scene in prison and just repeats it I even download and continued the walkthrough but it didn't giving me any choice that had on walkthrough infact so far I got only one choice so far and after clicking it I lost and just fighting scene repeats itself
I've uploaded a new Android version of the game which should fix this bug.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Started the game yesterday and just caught up.

I must say, while there are couple of pretty good post apocalyptic games out there, this one really excels at lore and the world building.
Really liked how everything really started branching out from Aqua Palma into the New Antioch, with things becoming more interconnected like a big spider's web, with political intrigues, hidden aspirations and agendas.

MC being thrust into the maelstrom of it all and wading a path for himself and his loved ones, I just found his journey incredibly engaging.
The writing has been superb and characerization I felt was really engaging (and by this I just don't mean the LIs. There's even male characters I'm taking a liking to like the stoic City Commander Gaius, and Enzo with his psychopath psyche revealed, wouldn't say I necessarily like the character, but it does make me curious as to how he will develop as a villain )

If there were any aspects that I was not as keen on, I guess there are only two;

- The whole Magic & Manticores DnD game, I ended up not really caring much for it (not all that into games within a game aspect), and I hope the whole playing of that game doesn't become too big of a thing in the game.
I'm just more curious about Mateo (yeah, I stuck with default name for this one, even though I have a tendency to use custom name often) and the mystery/conspiracy of what happens in the world itself, rather than the DnD game aspect.

- Also, not a huge fan of giant dong of the MC tbh (but I guess him having sort of like a horse dick, is kinda a running joke/theme now :HideThePain: with Aquila peeking scene in Episode 1 and Milena desiring something similar in episode 2 )

But above 2 aspects are just my personal preferences, and I understand there are others who may feel differently.
More importantly, game's just got ton of positives, that above two points I think can never detract (at least in a significant way) my enjoyment of the game.

So yeah, all in all, kudos for a job well done TheRedMyst.
Solid first 2 episodes, and the game has made me eagerly anticipate future updates.

Mr xander

Nov 30, 2022
I don't know it's just repeat the 2nd fighting scene in prison and just repeats it I even download and continued the walkthrough but it didn't giving me any choice that ha on walkthrough infact I only have only one choice so far and after clicking it I lost and just fighting scene repeats itself

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Why did New Antioch send Cerberus and Aqua Palmer to get the relic? The queen wants both weakened by fighting each other at the risk of rebellion? And also set up the council for failure to reduce their influence?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
We can go game some more ... then formulate some responses in tune with what the game shows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Episode 1 beginning was rough to go through. Stretched to the brim and filled with mundane dialogue. Thankfully, it improves a lot later. Episode 2 was great step in the right direction. That Milena masturbation scene :love::love::love:

Looking forward to more and I'm glad I stuck around after the beginning. Getting interesting now. I hope there's lots of sex starting next update.

coyotewere

Aug 30, 2017
Just finished playing through; on the one hand I'm a bit disappointed by how little sexual content there is thus far. On the other hand? It's a great game. Looking forward to the next update; eager to see how the story develops.

Reactions: pizbia and MikeOG

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Adsız.png

You can't make Mc a cute donkey after that scene.

Dude, shouldn't most of these LIs be on Mc's death list?
I don't want to get involved with any of them, I'd rather kill them than fuck them.I want to burn New Antioch to the ground.
Will we have such an option, developer?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Those who want sex so fast it was a little difficult unless you put rape or visit some whore, since episode 1 we saw that he takes his time in creating the whole environment for the development of the story. The sex scene may be oral with Safiya or Milena I don't think he will get to have sex as such. As for the harem we already know 3 that should be Safiya, Milena and Aquila, most likely Luciana too but Faustina leaves me with doubts, since if the Mc messes with her and with the apparent betrayal of his "brother" he can look for unity or whatever he wants since he would basically be a ruler although I don't see him as that type, he would be more like a general perhaps.
Now it seems that his "brother" is going to betray the Mc or at least that's what I thought, but I don't think it will have an impact in the next 2 or 3 episodes, since I don't remember if they said that after these battles comes the tournament where if he wins he can ask something to the empress or if there are still some preliminary phases, that should take us 1 episode, another one maybe more how he adapts to the capital and what he will work on or what will be his functions there, along with the development of his relationship with some of the girls or the introduction of some new ones.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Meh, the "Fire Witch" is alright, she could be a cool LI if she doesn't betray MC down the line. And the brunette thief with the scar is also redeemable (maybe, if she really didn't kill the main dude in the island), but holy fuck the rest of the bitches girls are different kinds of untrustworthy.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 66 Votes