majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I can't disable the ambient sounds. They're registered correctly, but there's no volume bar. I really don't continuous cave and wave sounds. I'd like to disable just that track.

Reactions: wawayt4

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
I can't disable the ambient sounds. They're registered correctly, but there's no volume bar. I really don't continuous cave and wave sounds. I'd like to disable just that track.
This is a bug, thanks for letting me know. It'll be fixed in 0.4.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm...I am probably the only one who is going to be the enemy of the whole world. After I am done with the game, there will barely be around hundreds of people alive... unless I will be dead before that because of my choice

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Absolutely love everything about this VN so far. The setting, the story, the renders, the characters, everything. And it seems like the future fetishes will be right up my alley too. I think i've found a new favourite.

Reactions: Mipecio

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Fantastic. Original story.
Not a lot of sex but hope it changes soon.

Some game mechanics from deus ex.
Witcher blinks.
GOAT test Fallout style.
Probably some more similar things that I missed or didn't recognize.

Awaiting the next episode eagerly.

Apr 10, 2022
The gladiator segment was great. It made me want a full length game centered around that. Especially the choices you make impacting future fights like sparing people, making a bad choice and picking up injuries potentially leading to a game over.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The gladiator segment was great. It made me want a full length game centered around that. Especially the choices you make impacting future fights like sparing people, making a bad choice and picking up injuries potentially leading to a game over.
I've been watching, but not playing, yet. So, my question is: was the gladiator glad he ate her?

Apologies, but it had to be done...

• Haha
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6
4.60 star(s) 70 Votes