DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
New Antioch [R0.5] Dev Log #7

1722072704027.png

Hail citizens,

I completed about 40 renders and 2 animations. Scene 7 will be longer (but better) than originally planned. I have a bunch of renders and 5 animations left to do for it, but I think it'll be a really good one. It'll be the new 'biggest' scene in the game.

Unfortunately the animations are taking a long time to render though. This is the first scene in the whole project that I've had to leave my PC running overnight for haha.

Other than that, things are good. The word count's now at 12k, and scene 7's still unfinished writing-wise. I'm hoping to finish it in the coming week, and make a start on scene 8 which is Luciana's one. I also spent some time planning what the new codex entries would be.

Last note is that the July monthly render poll ended in a 3-way tie with Faustina, Aquila, and Milena. See you guys in dev log #8. :)

Cheers,

TheRedMyst

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
New Antioch [R0.5] Dev Log #7

View attachment 3872424

Hail citizens,

I completed about 40 renders and 2 animations. Scene 7 will be longer (but better) than originally planned. I have a bunch of renders and 5 animations left to do for it, but I think it'll be a really good one. It'll be the new 'biggest' scene in the game.

Unfortunately the animations are taking a long time to render though. This is the first scene in the whole project that I've had to leave my PC running overnight for haha.

Other than that, things are good. The word count's now at 12k, and scene 7's still unfinished writing-wise. I'm hoping to finish it in the coming week, and make a start on scene 8 which is Luciana's one. I also spent some time planning what the new codex entries would be.

Last note is that the July monthly render poll ended in a 3-way tie with Faustina, Aquila, and Milena. See you guys in dev log #8. :)

Cheers,

TheRedMyst
strength-strength-and-honor.gif strength-strength-and-honor.gif

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
any spoilers on giving documents to Stavros or not?
with meta knowledge on how rotten Aqua Palma right know (with sellout patricide Dante and syndicate thugs) - i'm feeling it's a recipe for bad outcomes later, but hard to say what dev thinking here
There is absolutely no sense in giving documents to Stavros, ZERO. The spoiler is that it will help Aqua Palma in the war. I'm 100% on the New Antioch side, there are a hundred and more reasons why, not being on the New Antioch side is just bizarre right now, and obeying Dante's orders :WaitWhat: is even more crazy LOL. Most likely we will have a chance to become an Emperor at some point, and after that we will decide what is good and what is bad :WeSmart:, it looks like a perfect plan. We'll see how large-scale dev will make the upcoming war in the game, and who else will join, New Antioch should win, but the casualties among the people of Aqua Palma should definitely be as less as possible. It seems to me that MC's parents also changed sides at some point, and they were killed for it, yep uncle Stavros here are the documents for that. I would like to listen to him, but he and Patrius killed them, it's strange to think that Mateo will just forgive when he finds out :WaitWhat:, regardless of the reason. And we need to help Dante in reducing his ego, clear his brain and kick his ass, the boy should know his place. And it's interesting to know the full plans of Cerberus

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes