3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Love your sigs Shelly for this game and the other ones you do, was wondering if you have done one of Xia and Elizabeth in the same sig before (my 2 favorite milfs from this game) can they be topless or atleast wearing see through too, and could you please put the game title in it too? Thanks, no rush whenever you have some free time
Yeah of course, give me a short while, will have to replay the game a little to get Elizabeth but, yeah I can do that for you, won't take that long, couple of hours or so

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah of course, give me a short while, will have to replay the game a little to get Elizabeth but, yeah I can do that for you, won't take that long, couple of hours or so
Quicker way to get Elizabeth topless pic is in the gallery with the masseuse but I’m not sure we’ve seen Xia topless yet just a lot of cleavage :love:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Thank you so much, its awesome and that was so quick too, couldnt think of any other way to thank you so im signed up for the $5 tier
Your more than welcome, but, On the sig pic within your signature, click on the photo and select Change Size, put the width at 315 for both signatures, that way, both of them don't look stretched and you can have them together on one line

The dev will be smiling when he reads your comment lol
Take care

Reactions: Shikharisfree

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
1440p resolution renders

1440p resolution animations / videos

Me / I just update every 2 weeks or sooner , so it keeps getting bigger.
do you convert your pics from png to Webp? Converting to WebP drastically reduces file size. It's what I use for my game and I too render at 2k.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Made this gif wallpaper with Kiara
Kiara pose taken from Patreon Wallpaper from Shikharisfree I just animated the background and added the smoke effects behind and in front of Kiara
As always, Higher Quality GIF version on my and 4k Video Version on my
Kiara Wallpaper GIF.gif

EDIT: Also made a matching Profile Signature as well
K2.gif

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.5] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I just love the corruption genre, I need to ask does the Main protagonist have a Bimbo route?. I know there are multiple protagonists but, there is a main female Character, so can she become a Bimbo?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I just love the corruption genre, I need to ask does the Main protagonist have a Bimbo route?. I know there are multiple protagonists but, there is a main female Character, so can she become a Bimbo?
I don't think she'll be stupid or anything but open to sexual stuff slowly is fine i suppose.

Reactions: JaszMan

Dan1elle

Nov 14, 2021
Was playing through the compressed version and for some reason it seems to keep moving backwards into previous scenes after the Azumi shower scene? As in, right after the scene ends, i have to replay through half the game again, anyone know why that might be?

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes