3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Bruh are you even playing the game? Story i mean
Easily one of the best stories I've read so far.

While I find the relationship point system to be a bit weird like how a gain for one is a minus for the others.(could be having sex locks you out of the others. a point of no return.) and having to show zero interest in all others, it's still amazing story telling, so much so that I had my doubts it would get many updates. I sorta got used to that.

This is a breath of fresh air and I'm really curious to see how things go with Xia and Natsuko. ;)

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Easily one of the best stories I've read so far.

While I find the relationship point system to be a bit weird like how a gain for one is a minus for the others.(could be having sex locks you out of the others. a point of no return.) and having to show zero interest in all others, it's still amazing story telling, so much so that I had my doubts it would get many updates. I sorta got used to that.

This is a breath of fresh air and I'm really curious to see how things go with Xia and Natsuko. ;)
We were intially just going to lock them but introduction was necessary , now all of their introductions are done and we'll give one option to pick romance path again / switch.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
1704716050906.png

Response to selfmod 23 's review.

Great to hear your thoughts , thanks for playing however there are some inconsistencies and things i agree with as well that i'll point out.

Overall : It's not a whiplash really , we distance each nsfw scene by at least 4/5 scenes . I really have played alot of avns honestly and i don't think there is any game that has the perfect balances of that so to each their own in this one.

Feet tag : I'll include it right away.

Fantasy : I don't know where you got the super hero from , martial arts do exist in real life and are quite effective if done right.

As for the memory erasure thing , sure sci-fi makes sense so I'll include that as well.

Characters / too many characters : If you're going to count NPC's as characters i can't really do much , but if you're referring to the fact that compendium/main story has too many then i really want to know how you feel about comics or tv shows that have multiple seasons.

Characters to be introduced not as villain : None of them are introduced as villains really , Jake says even the smartest minds slip as a private detective , I don't think that's a asshole move to do and he's doing all of it only to take care of his mother.

Wong literally tells john to go fuck himself in her first scene , not sure where you got her being the asshole from.

As for the commas and stuff , patch is coming soon.

Anyway , other than that I agree with most of it and I hope you played it to the end & enjoyed it regardless

Have a great day ahead.

Reactions: EndlessNights

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
- Some mason and mia sex scenes.
Yuck. I remember how mad I was when I first started playing with mother/daughter in mind and Mason was unavoidable. LOL

What happens to him will depend on the route you take, but I don't know if he dies, i hope so lol
Oh he's gotta be worm food. Hopefully in bits and pieces.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yuck. I remember how mad I was when I first started playing with mother/daughter in mind and Mason was unavoidable. LOL

Oh he's gotta be worm food. Hopefully in bits and pieces.
Might do that too in revamp , but it would require another playthrough then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes