3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Fuck me dead, for 6hrs I piled on corruption like you wouldn't believe, even bought the $1000 corruption top-up. When Kiara came like a mother fucker for the first time, I could have sworn I felt the squirt splash on my face. I'm done...
Um.. is this a compliment or not kinda hard to tell because aussie slang is a little hard but... in case you didn't like it uhh sorry i suppose?

• Wow
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Um.. is this a compliment or not kinda hard to tell because aussie slang is a little hard but... in case you didn't like it uhh sorry i suppose?
There was Aussie slang in that? I agree some of our slang no longer sounds like English - "Ska non" being my favourite example, but I don't think that post was that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: sexieallie2001

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
definitely it is a compliment , I was very angry when someone told me " You're the shits, man " but all other ppl in the other thread said "oh it is a compliment not insult" . , but ......:unsure::unsure: and they post some other statements as compliments :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Shikharisfree

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It was a compliment, and to put it simpler, I enjoyed all six hours of gameplay ending with her climaxing. I was done because I finished that update and was satisfied & tired lol.
It's actually nice to see more positives for this game that is so under appreciated, that outweighs all the negatives from players that give up before the end of "in game" DAY ONE, because they have no real life patients and don't appreciate a heartfelt moving story

Your playing it how you want, your enjoying it and built up that moment where you can say, that was bloody worth the wait, now pass me my tinny lol (if your from down under that is)

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
definitely it is a compliment , I was very angry when someone told me " You're the shits, man " but all other ppl in the other thread said "oh it is a compliment not insult" . , but ......:unsure::unsure: and they post some other statements as compliments :unsure::unsure:
Yeah, Your the shits man, just means, your the best, it's most certainly a compliment

• Wow
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It was a compliment, and to put it simpler, I enjoyed all six hours of gameplay ending with her climaxing. I was done because I finished that update and was satisfied & tired lol.
Oh lmao , well i hope your keyboard didn't face the same fate as ground under kiara.

• Haha
Reactions: shavone1

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
Firstly, thank you very much for all the answers.:)
I'm very excited to see how the story will end. I don't play the male events so I'm not sure but I have the feeling that all the events belong together.:unsure:
I wish you a happy new year.:D

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Firstly, thank you very much for all the answers.:)
I'm very excited to see how the story will end. I don't play the male events so I'm not sure but I have the feeling that all the events belong together.:unsure:
I wish you a happy new year.:D
Thanks , I do recommend glancing over the male parts though because they can then end up with others if you want them to stay away from kiara.

Happy new year to you too.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Just wondering in everyone else's opinion on what is your most favorite scene so far with thin NBIJ?

My favorite scene with Kiara, so far is Kiara flashback moment where John kept drugging her and Kiara was fighting for her life to remember who she is and who her friends are, for me, that was so well written and put together, it made me feel what Kiara was feeling and she was hurting in a big way, so emotional :cry:

Then I have to also add,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this has to be at the top but, Kiara comes first, this, where I was added within the game, from my heart, that is more than an honor to be part of, means the world to me that I was asked to be part of this fantastic story and game, specially by a wonderful team

Kiara.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes