3.80 star(s) 32 Votes
Jun 6, 2022
Sorry to ask, but I was looking for if you can play a lesbian route, but I didn't understand much.
I mean, to play a lesbian route you need corruption points?

is it possible to play a lesbian route without the need of scenes with men or how is it?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Sorry to ask, but I was looking for if you can play a lesbian route, but I didn't understand much.
I mean, to play a lesbian route you need corruption points?

is it possible to play a lesbian route without the need of scenes with men or how is it?
No but when we do steam release , we will have have a lesbian only patch.

Shit takes time and money man , that's all lmao.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Is it just me, or is this one confusing for anyone else? It bounces around to so many different characters, and no matter which character is doing something, Kiara gets the corruption for it.. Is Kiara supposed to be the main character? We don't see a lot of focus on her so I'm not sure. Some of the photo shoot scenes dialogue says a price, then the choices say something different. Don't get me wrong, the renders are great, game seems fun with a lot of work put into it... But, it's just so confusing to follow along with. I'm having a rough time trying to keep up.

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Is it just me, or is this one confusing for anyone else? It bounces around to so many different characters, and no matter which character is doing something, Kiara gets the corruption for it.. Is Kiara supposed to be the main character? We don't see a lot of focus on her so I'm not sure. Some of the photo shoot scenes dialogue says a price, then the choices say something different. Don't get me wrong, the renders are great, game seems fun with a lot of work put into it... But, it's just so confusing to follow along with. I'm having a rough time trying to keep up.
Your still at the beginning of the game and likely only still on day 1 or half way through day 2?, if so, it's not that confusing, yes Kiara is the mc, which you will see a lot more of after in game day 2, the family story with Mia, John and Evelyn is important for the game itself, hell, when you get to day 3 you will realize the backstory on what happened and why it happened and why everyone is so protective with Kiara then you will find a whole new light for this game, as for the corruption with other characters for Kiara, that's just so you can build some corruption for her to see certain scenes or if you like, just keep her pure, it's up to you

But, yes, the first two days is building the story and backstory, after day 2, it's more focused on Kiara and her new life in Japan where you build her relationships, got to jobs, become a lesbian or go with a straight romance, the options are yours,

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hello there , we are gonna fix some of the early chapter 1 stuff you mentioned and there is a little script overhaul going on at the moment.

However , most characters are not important please read the faq for details

Secondly , we did not want to keep using the " some time later " thing so we use character perspective switch to move plot forward and time as well , that's all.

Reactions: DM72

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Your still at the beginning of the game and likely only still on day 1 or half way through day 2?, if so, it's not that confusing, yes Kiara is the mc, which you will see a lot more of after in game day 2, the family story with Mia, John and Evelyn is important for the game itself, hell, when you get to day 3 you will realize the backstory on what happened and why it happened and why everyone is so protective with Kiara then you will find a whole new light for this game, as for the corruption with other characters for Kiara, that's just so you can build some corruption for her to see certain scenes or if you like, just keep her pure, it's up to you

But, yes, the first two days is building the story and backstory, after day 2, it's more focused on Kiara and her new life in Japan where you build her relationships, got to jobs, become a lesbian or go with a straight romance, the options are yours,
Honestly I'm not sure what day I'm on, I'm not far past a massage parlor scene with someone and a court room? Still seeing lots of characters other than Kiara so far.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Honestly I'm not sure what day I'm on, I'm not far past a massage parlor scene with someone and a court room? Still seeing lots of characters other than Kiara so far.
your on Day 2, shortly after the court, it be all Kiara

• Red Heart
Reactions: DM72

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Thank you!
If you like story base games, you will love this one, after the court hearing, you wake up in Japan with Kiara, after a couple f days with her and you start her romance paths you will start to understand more of why she is the way she is, it's a powerful story in my opinion, hope you enjoy it when your get more with Kiara and get to know her, your not that far from when her part starts fully

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
If you like story base games, you will love this one, after the court hearing, you wake up in Japan with Kiara, after a couple f days with her and you start her romance paths you will start to understand more of why she is the way she is, it's a powerful story in my opinion, hope you enjoy it when your get more with Kiara and get to know her, your not that far from when her part starts fully
I enjoy the story driven games most (Ripples has a really good story as well), the ones that go straight to sex are just boring... Thanks for you help!

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Happy 2024 Everyone.png
I might not have the time to do this tomorrow (New Years Eve) as I will be working, So thought I would say this now

I wanted to thank you all for being such a wonderful, respectful and most certainly entertaining community, I want to wish you all, with all respect and from the heart a 2024 that you can be proud of, 2024 that is filled with so much much love & happiness for each and everyone of you

I also want to thank and wish the best for both games for the dev and team for NBIJ, the players that quit the game before they understand it, is not your fault, those players don't even get past day 1, myself and many more on here and many thousands have and are enjoying NBIJ, be proud for what your creating, I hope in return, that 2024 brings in more supports for you so you can continue what is one of the best stories and well rendered vn to date, I want nothing but the best for the dev and team for 2024

To Shikharisfree (dev) I hope that 2024 will be your best year yet, I know you don't celebrate new years, but, I want nothing but the best for you, your earned mine and a lot of other players here respect, I hope after the next update, you and your team take a well earned break as you most certainly have earned it, I want all the best for 2024 not just for NBIJ but also DOD (Damian's game) which you have allowed me to play early and I am telling everyone, from someone that only plays female protag games and hates male protag games, Dilemma Of Devotion is totally different which is a male protag game, is also very well written and in the same world / lure of NBIJ, some heartfelt scenes, when you get to play it, your going to enjoy it, if not love it, I promise

Wish everyone on here a wonderful 2024
Take Care

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Fuck me dead, for 6hrs I piled on corruption like you wouldn't believe, even bought the $1000 corruption top-up. When Kiara came like a mother fucker for the first time, I could have sworn I felt the squirt splash on my face. I'm done...

• Love
Reactions: Qixoni
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes