3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Theanonymousreader

Apr 27, 2020
Hey there, just a random question out of curiosity, I am curious to play the update today but do we have any molestation scenes of Kiara in the update, i want her to get corrupted slowly by getting molested on way or another, not sex though, just a few molestation scenes would do good.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hey there, just a random question out of curiosity, I am curious to play the update today but do we have any molestation scenes of Kiara in the update, i want her to get corrupted slowly by getting molested on way or another, not sex though, just a few molestation scenes would do good.
Not at the moment no ,we will go on a small hiatus after 0.5 which ends with a cosplay event

however once we do come back the first event is exactly a subway event with her where strength and corruption matter
So yeah that's about it , also we're doing a small script revamp at the moment as well so abit of stuff will be slightly altered from chapter 1 to fit narrative properly.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Any Kiara sex scene yet...or she still collecting corruption and learn a samurai.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Damn, who who have thought that a story about a tree would make you lose 50 corruption points. The story was nice, but i had to make two saves, one being a cold heart bitch and not giving a damn, and another save listening to the story, since you never know if listening to that is needed in the future for something.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Not at the moment no ,we will go on a small hiatus after 0.5 which ends with a cosplay event

however once we do come back the first event is exactly a subway event with her where strength and corruption matter
So yeah that's about it , also we're doing a small script revamp at the moment as well so abit of stuff will be slightly altered from chapter 1 to fit narrative properly.
Can you say what parts will be revamped?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Can you say what parts will be revamped?
Sure

Parts to be removed altogether - >

- Rin scenes ( we feel it doesn't really contribute to the plot and she's mostly a prominent character in DoD not here.

- Jinshi and alicia ( same reason , we feel sayuri / saya and olivia's models are better than them and also easier to work with )

Note : You can see see these scenes in gallery just not main story part anymore.

Parts to be revamped ->

Introduce one more day between day two and three for -

- Rose's character development
- Damian's loyalty
- Evelyn and jake's rejected proposal.
- One more flashback scene of kiara.

Parts to be Remake / remade ->

- Chapter 1 Kiara stuff , we feel the current model is better than the earlier.

- Some mason and mia sex scenes.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes