3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
but how to put it with my other sig. to be 3 games in one if possible. :unsure:
Best way to add NBIJ and Free Pass and the other one (not sure what that one is sorry) is to have two on one banner and the last one on it's own, but, sig banners now have to be up to 450 x 125, my sigs are 318 x 125 (which is mainly the same as all other sigs on here) might be able to get two on one 450 x 125 banner

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Best way to add NBIJ and Free Pass and the other one (not sure what that one is sorry) is to have two on one banner and the last one on it's own, but, sig banners now have to be up to 450 x 125, my sigs are 318 x 125 (which is mainly the same as all other sigs on here) might be able to get two on one 450 x 125 banner
thank you very much but "I HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES" to use 3 sigs Yet.
and Realy your sig is suitable for all ppl but this is only for me

giphy.gif

Reactions: GokutheG

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Just finished, I am going Azumi path. The story is so good in this game! I love how long and well thought out it is personally, haven't played anything else like it yet. Now time to wait patiently for updates :love:
Do consider leaving a review if you liked it :) and thanks for playing , lot of content will come soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrimX95

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I made the 3 games sig , thanks. :love:
btw , my problem with Azumi that I think she is a rare person to find irl , NO ??! :giggle:
I can only speak for me, Azumi is my first choice, then Rose and then the guys, I don't mind playing all 4 paths and all corruption paths because I get to see more of Kiara, but I am guessing a lot of us prefer Azumi first as she seems more natural with no back history with Kiara and plus she is so sweet and cute

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes