3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Just above half way is the point of no return
Does that mean past that point there is no choice to avoid straight scenes anymore? (Would be good to know cause in that case it seems like a balancing act to make sure one can engage in stuff with the female love interests but isn't forced into other stuff)

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Game crash straight to desktop with no log. Anybody have a save after that?
Right about here:
That's the last scene for that part, if you had Kiara take the car with Shelly, I can send you the save for that at this screen

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Half way from the tip of the tail?
Screenshot 2024-06-15 202803.png
If it goes above half way in the heart, then, she corrupted and you will be heading in the bad ending, if you keep it just under half way, you good to keep doing what you are doing, that's what was planned a few months ago, not sure if the devs changed it at anytime, but, just under half way, your be fine

• Love
Reactions: Udayana

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Does that mean past that point there is no choice to avoid straight scenes anymore? (Would be good to know cause in that case it seems like a balancing act to make sure one can engage in stuff with the female love interests but isn't forced into other stuff)
Keep it just below half way, you will be good, go over half way, you will be heading in the bad ending

Reactions: Orphanus

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Are there some on the fondness screen that haven't had a chance to develop relationships? I don't think I've denied any of the women yet some are still at zero, including Lana who I've had a pretty hot encounter with.
Natsuko and xia and ayane are majority for now until evelyn arrives

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
That's the end of the update, will have to wait for the next one now, really short update though, I must say I am disappointed too.
In total renders this is the biggest update actually , you might've played only one path .

We just wanted to give all players their own choices in the train segment.

Hence two molesters , male and female.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Natsuko and xia and ayane are majority for now until evelyn arrives
Thank you Natsu and Xia are the only ones that have points. Don't have Ayane listed there at all, the rest "Lana, Naomi and Evelyn" are at zero, then Azumi and Rosa aren't there either which is kinda confusing.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Thank you Natsu and Xia are the only ones that have points. Don't have Ayane listed there at all, the rest "Lana, Naomi and Evelyn" are at zero, then Azumi and Rosa aren't there either which is kinda confusing.
Lana will have one more segment and then she'll go back to ny or end up with keisuke depending on your choices in game

Naomi , you're gonna explore her side more once you're in end of this week ( in game)

Reactions: fishbrain

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be an interesting feature if you only have the story from Kiara'S Perspective, so we do not see the wheeling & dealing and backstabbing plots behind the scenes, so you do not see the twists & turns until Kiara finds out.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
View attachment 3739300
If it goes above half way in the heart, then, she corrupted and you will be heading in the bad ending, if you keep it just under half way, you good to keep doing what you are doing, that's what was planned a few months ago, not sure if the devs changed it at anytime, but, just under half way, your be fine
Thank you very much, Shelly. I should be fine then :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes