New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 V. 0.6.1] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Train molester guy is highly skilled at stealing bras off fully clothed women LOL. Kiara definitely needs to take the train more often even if it means less taxi rides with Keisuke. Also I wish Taka was a love interest, he's just hilarious.

Can't wait for next update!

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Train molester guy is highly skilled at stealing bras off fully clothed women LOL. Kiara definitely needs to take the train more often even if it means less taxi rides with Keisuke. Also I wish Taka was a love interest, he's just hilarious.

Can't wait for next update!
That bra didn't have straps that's why , also if you picked that option it means kiara would have to be a little careful in the office :)

also taka and yama both try their shots at her , depending on romance or not you'll see what happens.

Reactions: shavone1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewBeginningsInJapan-CH2v0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Are there some on the fondness screen that haven't had a chance to develop relationships? I don't think I've denied any of the women yet some are still at zero, including Lana who I've had a pretty hot encounter with.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How Corrupt can Kiara get at this point?. How close is she at going to the dark side as it were. Falling into Lust as it were.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just above half way is the point of no return
awesome, it is fun to see the heroine have a fall from grace and embrace the dark side, whether that means she transforms into a sex loving submissive or a if this story was supernatural it is fun to see ther heroine turn into a sexy demon. I Mean Kiaea can still turn into a sexy demon just metaphorically in this case.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes