3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I looked at all the H-prices in this game, and did not see such an H-price
Not quite sure , I have the same build and it's unlocked here that scene is supposed to be mia's elevator scene I believe but i'll check regardless.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
"New Beginnings in Japan"
They all have the body of Westerners :LOL:
None of them are thin and they also have large breasts
Will there be one that measures less than 1.60?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
"New Beginnings in Japan"
They all have the body of Westerners :LOL:
None of them are thin and they also have large breasts
Will there be one that measures less than 1.60?
You're confusing korean with japan first of all.
Most japanese people don't mind being thick , unlike you i've actually been to osaka and nara and people are quite healthy there.

What you are refering to is kpop or jpop models , yeah sorry those aren't the protag or characters in the game , also natsuko and rin have pretty small breasts , so does asuka so again maybe play the game fully before attempting to comment something this naive.

Reactions: EveKeller

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
I tried both photo shoot options and nothing came out, on page 1 of H-price 3 and what should I do to get page 3 of H-price 4

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I tried both photo shoot options and nothing came out, on page 1 of H-price 3 and what should I do to get page 3 of H-price 4
Hmm.. really not sure why it's not coming for you as they are in my dev build and public one as well.

If you've played all the way , I'll give you a save that has it but it will change your decisions tho.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Hmm.. really not sure why it's not coming for you as they are in my dev build and public one as well.

If you've played all the way , I'll give you a save that has it but it will change your decisions tho.
I dropped saves from the English version of the game to the Russian version of the game, but 1 page does not show H-price 3 on both versions of the game, an error occurred, an exception occurred

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I dropped saves from the English version of the game to the Russian version of the game, but 1 page does not show H-price 3 on both versions of the game, an error occurred, an exception occurred
Uh.. there is no official russian version of the game , I'm not too sure where you got that from..

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
why is this 17gb lol. does it has that much content? with this size I hope to have at least 24h gameplay. wouldn't be nice to download all this to only have a 5min fap :D

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes