3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yes, I've had this bug happen before like 3-4 versions ago where instead of new content (if there was any), my game would load old chapters and confuse me.

Now it happened again, I don't know what's new but continuing from last version's save at the end, the game sends me all the way back to the scene with Kiara in the bathtub (get more comfortable with Natsuko or tell her to wait choices).
Older saves might have that issue still , but I did play test just now the segment you mentioned so I didn't have any issues?

1716977948482.png

First choice :-

1716978011192.png

1716978065580.png

Second choice :-

1716978194177.png

1716978300216.png

1716978373030.png

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
all other characters.......of that game are lame........and should get removed permanently and immediately?????????!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::unsure::WeSmart: NO way :devilish:

Reactions: GokutheG

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So when Kiara is in bed none of the 4 call options are open to me. I am at least on Rose and Azumi paths so is that a mistake or am I overthinking it??

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So when Kiara is in bed none of the 4 call options are open to me. I am at least on Rose and Azumi paths so is that a mistake or am I overthinking it??
They are probably equal on points, so, it´s like you are neutral, so, you play with yourself, lol. My new playthrough, Rose appeared to call, i decided to stay alone.

Reactions: fishbrain

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I have attached Azumi and Rose playthrough for you, but you can call Azumi, save file will be on page 9 slot 1

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I have attached Azumi and Rose playthrough for you, but you can call Azumi, save file will be on page 9 slot 1
Thanks! As long as I don't miss any future content and it's just a result of equal fondness points then I'm not too worried about it, just thought it was odd. Azumi's name not being on the points list is weird too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Thanks! As long as I don't miss any future content and it's just a result of equal fondness points then I'm not too worried about it, just thought it was odd. Azumi's name not being on the points list is weird too.
It's not equal fondness, it's more of a visual bug than anything else, like, before the remastered, if you were on the lesbian paths with flirting with Rose and Azumi, both names were on the list to call, if you flirted with Keisuke and Damian as well, their names would also show, since the remastered, the names are greyed out, no matter what path your on, nothing to really worry about, just a visual bug, than anything else

When you go to the shopping segments, you can always check or buy or change what relationship path your on

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes