3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, I have a question
I'm making family tree for the game characters and I noticed that Mia's surname is Hall/Watanabe but Xia's surname is only Watanabe.
Are Ichigo and Xia not married, or they are but she kept her maiden name, or how is it?

Btw Natsuko is also Watanabe so first I thought that Ichigo is Mia's brother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Once again, my guy Taka taking it one step further giving me the content I need. Little does he know, I'm clicking like a mad man Kiara's option to ignore all his advances ROFLMAO! :ROFLMAO:

Great update, can't wait for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 DLC Episode] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
Is this dlc part of the game or is this a standalone episode to be played seperate from the game

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Is this dlc part of the game or is this a standalone episode to be played seperate from the game
It's an dlc episode that takes place between day 1 and 2 of the game in canon.

Kind of a gap filler and character development episode with bit of corruption sprinkled in.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It's an dlc episode that takes place between day 1 and 2 of the game in canon.

Kind of a gap filler and character development episode with bit of corruption sprinkled in.
ok thanks. do you intend to add it into the main game later or will it stay as separate episode?

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I didn't download the game since V-0.5 is that the end of episode 1 I've checked most of the discussion to find a compressed version of thr full episode... I certainly missed something, but can anyone help?

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes