3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Hey there! thanks for the checking the game out the perspective switch was a issue that we addressed completely in ch 2, so do not worry that will not happen anymore , with chapter 1 however you'd have a great idea of who is who now so thanks for sticking with me also as for your japanese translation , kiara's not japanese so she messes it up like that.

We are gonna do events where she learns japanese with possible romance / fondness aspect character / teacher so if you'd like to help us with that , it'd be greatly appreciated!
Sure I can totally help out, I'm in no way fluent but I can hold my own lol

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Poll has ended , Here are the votes .

Screenshot 2023-04-05 210049.png

It is quite clear the majority crowd wants this game to stay fem protag and we promise to do just that but it's also not impossible to deny that there are many that want male protag and huis story as well , so to keep both parties happy we've decided this step.

Firstly , Kiara will not get replaced or be put on a 50/50 or given a seperate path / switch , So in NBIJ she'll be the protagonist and that's about that for those who were playing the game . Controlling damian in anyway will not happen to you at all , he'll appear in the story still naturally , but again it's your choice to do what you want to then .
So fem protag guys enjoy the game , you won't have any iintrusions on protag situation here.

Now for the male protag crowd , alot of people are there but voted on different aspects like that want focus on both , seperate game , introduce him in the same as seperate path

So considering all those options and the previous statement , We won't again just to be clear introduce damian in kiara's gameplay .

We can however make a seperate game which shows damian's story instead .
However to do so , i will need to hire another artist and do multiple extra steps , So before committing to it what we're going to do is release the initial 450 renders we have ready for him as a separate game.

See the response on that , and based on that we'll continue it or develop alongside on a slower pace if nothing else.

Note : These are not renders we need to work on anymore , they're ready and set so the fem crowd can relax as work on their pathway or progress won't get affected by this update , We've already started working on the 0.2 update will announce next week on when it gets out .

Same goes for the male protag path / damian's story , the release date for it will be announced for it soon too as we only need to code them.

Thanks again for checking out the game everyone , see yall later.

TLDR : Fem protag stays for the main game , seperate game with damain will be released with the existing renders we had ready and the response on that will decide the continuation of it on whatever priority . Lastly this does not take away time from development towards the 0.2 of this game as we are already working on that and male protag renders are ready , its just the code that's remaining.

Last edited:

kros94

Mar 20, 2023

View attachment 2522914

It is quite clear the majority crowd wants this game to stay fem protag and we promise to do just that but it's also not impossible to deny that there are many that want male protag and huis story as well , so to keep both parties happy we've decided this step.
would rather say that as female protagonist focused game it make sence that ppl voting for female protag more cause others are mostly avoiding it.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 2522914

Firstly , Kiara will not get replaced or be put on a 50/50 or given a seperate path / switch , So in NBIJ she'll be the protagonist and that's about that for those who were playing the game . Controlling damian in anyway will not happen to you at all , he'll appear in the story still naturally , but again it's your choice to do what you want to then .
So fem protag guys enjoy the game , you won't have any iintrusions on protag situation here.

Now for the male protag crowd , alot of people are there but voted on different aspects like that want focus on both , seperate game , introduce him in the same as seperate path

So considering all those options and the previous statement , We won't again just to be clear introduce damian in kiara's gameplay .

We can however make a seperate game which shows damian's story instead .
However to do so , i will need to hire another artist and do multiple extra steps , So before committing to it what we're going to do is release the initial 450 renders we have ready for him as a separate game.

See the response on that , and based on that we'll continue it or develop alongside on a slower pace if nothing else.

Note : These are not renders we need to work on anymore , they're ready and set so the fem crowd can relax as work on their pathway or progress won't get affected by this update , We've already started working on the 0.2 update will announce next week on when it gets out .

Same goes for the male protag path / damian's story , the release date for it will be announced for it soon too as we only need to code them.

Thanks again for checking out the game everyone , see yall later.

TLDR : Fem protag stays for the main game , seperate game with damain will be released with the existing renders we had ready and the response on that will decide the continuation of it on whatever priority . Lastly this does not take away time from development towards the 0.2 of this game as we are already working on that and male protag renders are ready , its just the code that's remaining.
I hope that you guys making another game doesn't make future updates of this game slower, maybe you should wait longer before releasing another game, establish this first one. then after a while launches a new one in parallel

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I hope that you guys making another game doesn't make future updates of this game slower, maybe you should wait longer before releasing another game, establish this first one. then after a while launches a new one in parallel
Please read the post or at least the tldr version, the renders of the male protag path are already ready , they're not gonna affect the development of version 0.2 , this is merely to get it out there and if actual support is recieved on it i'll hire another team to work on that , the main team and i still will work on the main game as you know it.

So no for everyone that's asking it in future too , this will not in anyway affect development of the main game , this is just us releasing the batch renders that are already done to see how it does , if it does good great , i'll get another team with the same quality of renders and story to do it and me and the main team will still work on the main game just as pace expected.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
would rather say that as female protagonist focused game it make sence that ppl voting for female protag more cause others are mostly avoiding it.
We are , like the post says this is just us releasing the batch renders its not just for the male protag guys its for you all too , give it a go its only 450 renders that are already ready to publish and can be coded in less than 2 days , 0.2 currently is in work and we're about 300 renders in on that one ( from scratch).

So yeah once again this does not affect the development of 0.2 in anyway , we're just releasing it , if response is good , we hire another seperate team for it that continues it under my supervision and main game team will still work on that one , and the main nbij game will still come out at the expected date.

After all like i said kiara is the main part in the story , Damian or not she was going to be the focal point regardless so do not worry , this is just us releasing a batch we had already done.

Reactions: Desastrousman

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
Please read the post or at least the tldr version, the renders of the male protag path are already ready , they're not gonna affect the development of version 0.2 , this is merely to get it out there and if actual support is recieved on it i'll hire another team to work on that , the main team and i still will work on the main game as you know it.

So no for everyone that's asking it in future too , this will not in anyway affect development of the main game , this is just us releasing the batch renders that are already done to see how it does , if it does good great , i'll get another team with the same quality of renders and story to do it and me and the main team will still work on the main game just as pace expected.
I read that they are ready, but future updates are not, so you guys will have to make time for the new game, even if you find a new artist, you will still be the ones making the story, no?

well if you guys are going to pass everything on to other people then it really won't affect this game.
I hope everything works out for you guys because I really enjoyed your game

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
I only mentioned it earlier because I've seen some developers start with one game and start another, and in the end abandon both or the first game.
just worried about losing another good female mc game

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I read that they are ready, but future updates are not, so you guys will have to make time for the new game, even if you find a new artist, you will still be the ones making the story, no?

well if you guys are going to pass everything on to other people then it really won't affect this game.
I hope everything works out for you guys because I really enjoyed your game
I'll cross my heart for you on this and other players so let me clarify here too ->

Male protag story is written already so no we won't sacrifice that in any way.

The seperate team will just work on the male and have my supervision (quality and etc of renders) , while I , main team and the main writer will work on the main game that you're enjoying .

So don't worry this will not affect the main game's development whether the male protag game does good or bad , its the same for the male protag people as well , you guys won't recieve bad quality or subpar either , this is just us releasing what we had already done to see response , better to do that then waste all those renders down the drain.

So tldr is , no game won't get affected by this , next week i'll announce the release date of 0.2 as well and trust me we won't be late on it whether the male protag game gets more views than this even, I just need to be sure of the progress on male path before i hire more people for it.

Reactions: Desastrousman

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
I'll cross my heart for you on this and other players so let me clarify here too ->

Male protag story is written already so no we won't sacrifice that in any way.

The seperate team will just work on the male and have my supervision (quality and etc of renders) , while I , main team and the main writer will work on the main game that you're enjoying .

So don't worry this will not affect the main game's development whether the male protag game does good or bad , its the same for the male protag people as well , you guys won't recieve bad quality or subpar either , this is just us releasing what we had already done to see response , better to do that then waste all those renders down the drain.

So tldr is , no game won't get affected by this , next week i'll announce the release date of 0.2 as well and trust me we won't be late on it whether the male protag game gets more views than this even, I just need to be sure of the progress on male path before i hire more people for it.
ok

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
We are , like the post says this is just us releasing the batch renders its not just for the male protag guys its for you all too , give it a go its only 450 renders that are already ready to publish and can be coded in less than 2 days , 0.2 currently is in work and we're about 300 renders in on that one ( from scratch).

So yeah once again this does not affect the development of 0.2 in anyway , we're just releasing it , if response is good , we hire another seperate team for it that continues it under my supervision and main game team will still work on that one , and the main nbij game will still come out at the expected date.

After all like i said kiara is the main part in the story , Damian or not she was going to be the focal point regardless so do not worry , this is just us releasing a batch we had already done.
oh i am definitely not worying :)

btw can i ask what devs are in "second" team ? to see if and what games they were working before?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
oh i am definitely not worying :)

btw can i ask what devs are in "second" team ? to see if and what games they were working before?
Uh well thing is we have 3 teams in total , one is working on a rpgm game , one is the main nbij one and the third team mostly just helps us with soundtrack , extra renders , optional stuff so that 3rd team is mostly free but they're my friends so they don't charge me much however if i am gonna get an entire game out then i'll hire them full time.

As for the rpgm game all i can tell you is that it is female protagonist too and takes place in modern + ancient both times.

Can't say more then that , liek i said before we're passionate about making this stuff , no disrespect to other devs , they have their lives or issues or personal choices but i was so tired of seeing people sub on patreon , be loyal fans for months and years even and yet receiving small as hell updates once they've got subs on patreon or stuff , so we're just gonna create till we can , if we get support then even better and faster , if not then at least give people enough content to the point they feel okay with it in a consistent speed.

That's all~

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Uh well thing is we have 3 teams in total , one is working on a rpgm game , one is the main nbij one and the third team mostly just helps us with soundtrack , extra renders , optional stuff so that 3rd team is mostly free but they're my friends so they don't charge me much however if i am gonna get an entire game out then i'll hire them full time.

As for the rpgm game all i can tell you is that it is female protagonist too and takes place in modern + ancient both times.

Can't say more then that , liek i said before we're passionate about making this stuff , no disrespect to other devs , they have their lives or issues or personal choices but i was so tired of seeing people sub on patreon , be loyal fans for months and years even and yet receiving small as hell updates once they've got subs on patreon or stuff , so we're just gonna create till we can , if we get support then even better and faster , if not then at least give people enough content to the point they feel okay with it in a consistent speed.

That's all~
ok thx

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes