3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
For the old players as the new UI change has deleted the saves that they had , you can delete the save folder to start a fresh.
I'm confused, my saves weren't deleted and they work other than that profile icon brings up a traceback error. The archived saves file has full 7 pages and partial 8. That's a lot more than just 2 for each LI on the first 4 pages. Also when I try to use any of them clicking on the little profile icon brings up an error the same as using my old saves.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I'm confused, my saves weren't deleted and they work other than that profile icon brings up a traceback error. The archived saves file has full 7 pages and partial 8. That's a lot more than just 2 for each LI on the first 4 pages. Also when I try to use any of them clicking on the little profile icon brings up an error the same as using my old saves.
Yes the old saves will technically work but they don't have anything to traceback to as the UI files were changed and meters removed with the new one , hence the technical aspect of the game won't work.

I'd recommend deleting the older saves from your userdata folder and start then , it should work.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yes the old saves will technically work but they don't have anything to traceback to as the UI files were changed and meters removed with the new one , hence the technical aspect of the game won't work.

I'd recommend deleting the older saves from your userdata folder and start then , it should work.
Done, now how do I access the saves you included for each LI? The ones in the archived file in the game folder are from the old UI and still have the meters.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Done, now how do I access the saves you included for each LI? The ones in the archived file in the game folder are from the old UI and still have the meters.
After deleting your old ones just extract the game again and click on load , delete any other existing game instance as well.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Now talking about little devils :devilish: IN GAME IMAGE, not sure if I want to kiss that ass or slap that ass
View attachment 3096944
What ? Only this one , NOOOO :sleep: the new update has a perfect complete set of our beloved Kiara , and this game is on of the most Great adult games in all aspects especially Character models and Nudity(y):love:
Thank your very much our Dev for this wonderful Great game and Thank your very much our Artist of these Magnificent Gorgeous Girls :love::love:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
After deleting your old ones just extract the game again and click on load , delete any other existing game instance as well.
Ok thank you. I guess they were there, but there's only two and they're in the auto saves. Fortunately for me one was Azumi and that's the only one I needed.

Reactions: SexyShelly

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Ok thank you. I guess they were there, but there's only two and they're in the auto saves. Fortunately for me one was Azumi and that's the only one I needed.
Hm strange , it worked for most patrons in early release but alright. Enjoy the game.

Reactions: fishbrain

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
What ? Only this one , NOOOO :sleep: the new update has a perfect complete set of our beloved Kiara , and this game is on of the most Great adult games in all aspects especially Character models and Nudity(y):love:
Thank your very much our Dev for this wonderful Great game and Thank your very much our Artist of these Magnificent Gorgeous Girls :love::love:
Do leave a review if you liked it! , thanks for playing ~

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Do leave a review if you liked it! , thanks for playing ~
you said " if you liked it " NO NO I Love It.
but just give my time to learn the rules carefuly , cause I rated my favorite games before and they have been deleted for " oh do not do this ., Do not do that " and this game deseve at least 5 stars and definitly I will do it after learning how :cry::cry:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
you said " if you liked it " NO NO I Love It.
but just give my time to learn the rules carefuly , cause I rated my favorite games before and they have been deleted for " oh do not do this ., Do not do that " and this game deseve at least 5 stars and definitly I will do it after learning how :cry::cry:
Welcome Kazanovaromeo And Your Overemphatic Over Language. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Does this game offer about 80% lesbian content as the banner implies?
You can play through with a lesbian route, there is 4 romance paths, 2 lesbians and 2 straight, you get to choice one romance path or save different playthroughs to play all paths, but you won't avoid guys but Kiara is not subjected to sex and rape and stuff like that with anyone

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Wouldn't really be worth it for me, in that case.
You can also play with a straight path between Kiara and one of two guys and avoid the lesbian route, playthrough is down to your choices and how you want to play, so you can avoid the lesbian path if you prefer that as your playthrough

The Dev and team made the game suited for everyone, so every player type that prefers lesbian path or a straight path that has a real heartfelt story to the game, this is not a game where the mc will be raped and groped and has sex with every tom dick and harry

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You can also play with a straight path between Kiara and one of two guys and avoid the lesbian route, playthrough is down to your choices and how you want to play, so you can avoid the lesbian path if you prefer that as your playthrough

The Dev and team made the game suited for everyone, so every player type that prefers lesbian path or a straight path that has a real heartfelt story to the game, this is not a game where the mc will be raped and groped and has sex with every tom dick and harry
OK , You are right , I play Azumi route and I love her But I was Hoping that Lana and Naomi to be LI too to have 4 Les choises and Realy I can play this great game 4 times , one for each one of them. :love::whistle::giggle:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
OK , You are right , I play Azumi route and I love her But I was Hoping that Lana and Naomi to be LI too to have 4 Les choises and Realy I can play this great game 4 times , one for each one of them. :love::whistle::giggle:
The romance between Azumi is a special one, as that is my first and preferred playthrough, Lana, you won't have romance with her but you will get scenes with her and Kiara together (you might have already played that part) but more will surely be added between them, there is still lesbian corruption paths as well with other female characters that includes Xia, Evelyn and some others ;)

The other lesbian romance is with Rose

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes