3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
The game is incredible, they really did a great job, but I wanted to know if Xia could be a romantic interest in the future?
Not a romance / love interest, but more towards the fondness / incest between them, similar to Kiara & Natsuko scenes where fondness matters

Reactions: Alcatraz1964

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
View attachment 3156572

Chapter 2 version 0.4.8 is out on patreon for early access.
The day this man gets his comeuppance will be the day to celebrate, really not sure how Kiara and Evelyn are his daughters on how sweet, caring, loving and beautiful they are, I know I hate this dude, but, every update he snoops lower to new levels, and John will have to go over my dead body as I will protect sweet Kiara and Evelyn from this bastard

:p I know, its only a game lol, but it's a dam good one :cool:
screenshot0004.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The day this man gets his comeuppance will be the day to celebrate, really not sure how Kiara and Evelyn are his daughters on how sweet, caring, loving and beautiful they are, I know I hate this dude, but, every update he snoops lower to new levels, and John will have to go over my dead body as I will protect sweet Kiara and Evelyn from this bastard

:p I know, its only a game lol, but it's a dam good one :cool:
View attachment 3157201
I saw a Daz asset about an hour ago of throwing someone off a balcony. If I can track down the assets used for John I could have a go rendering it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I saw a Daz asset about an hour ago of throwing someone off a balcony. If I can track down the assets used for John I could have a go rendering it.
LOL, unless the balcony is at the top floor of tallest building in the world, then, lol, I don't know how he will get his, I don't know the whole plot, I know enough but not everything, but I really hoping Kiara will make him suffer for everything he has done to her and Evelyn and Mia

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Strictly Business Hair for Genesis 8 Male

Nash HD for Genesis 8.1 Male

Strictly Business Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s)

There you go ~

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
One from Kiara to all players on here, wishing you all a wonderful time this Christmas and may your dreams be filled with happiness
When I Think Of You GIF.gif

& one from me to the dev and team of NBIJ that have worked extra hard this year to provide us one of the most fantastic female protagonist games out there, wish them all the best with their male protag game coming next year,
and anyone else that wants to wish the team a wonderful Christmas
Kiara & Me GIF.gif

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes