3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
well thats joeover for me bud
It's not fully 100% lesbian, but, there is lesbian paths with 2 lesbian romance relationships paths plus corruption content that includes lesbian scenes, you are able to play without having sex with a guy, you get groped by a guy and things like that, nothing like, other games that makes the female have sex with anyone and everyone

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of New Beginnings in Japan Chapter 2 to v0.4.5.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey guys,
I've got a problem with the new update and got lots of missing images (after the last photoshoot).
I'm on win 10 (if this info is important).
Anyone with a solution?

best regards

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It's not fully 100% lesbian, but, there is lesbian paths with 2 lesbian romance relationships paths plus corruption content that includes lesbian scenes, you are able to play without having sex with a guy, you get groped by a guy and things like that, nothing like, other games that makes the female have sex with anyone and everyone
Cock-dodging lesbian route possible? Count me in.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hey guys,
I've got a problem with the new update and got lots of missing images (after the last photoshoot).
I'm on win 10 (if this info is important).
Anyone with a solution?

best regards
What part of the game are you at? whcih outfit was the last photoshoot one you had?

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shamal2001

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
well thats joeover for me bud
The game is a story so expecting no guys is a little unrealistic , however all males are optional and avoidable and 2 female romance paths exist with planned endings & other females can be have fun with in corruption route

Not really sure what you meant by full lesbian but im guessing it was to avoid guys , which this game you can do fully.

If its pure lesbian you want , after our hiatus we can make a lesbian only patch but i cant just delete characters we have written for ( keisuke , damian , aiden and etc)

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Looks like someone finally looked up(or figured on ur own, dunno) for tutorials with lighting and got rid of Headlamp with camera. These previews look way better than the first updates of the game you released.
Lighting and Render Settings(Filters, Tone Mapping etc) is, like, the 75% of what separates average/bland render from something good looking.
Always good to see people getting better at their craft.
We never used headlamp so not entirely sure what you are talking about , we used spotlights & point lights in chapter 1 and switched to HDRI so yeah no changes in tone mapper either , also we use mitchell as pixel filter instead of gaussain

We don't use post processing or filters either.

Anyway glad you like the new renders

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Not really sure what you meant by full lesbian but im guessing it was to avoid guys , which this game you can do fully.
Can only speak for myself of course, but when I think of "full lesbian" the implication is not necessarily a complete absence of men, but the ability to not involve them in any sexual material.

It's been a while since I played, but back when I did last, I remember that you experience both the internal monologue of several male characters expressing sexual desire towards the women in the game and unavoidable sexual advances from some of those men. This makes it impossible to play the game with only lesbian content active.

Reactions: Alcarinn
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes