3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for the clarification! Since going by many posts it sounded very much like a "Les yeah, all men are jerks and a..." game. Might have to look into it, since I like asian themed stuff.
Who doesn't love Asian themed stuff,

It's mainly because a lot of us, are doing a lesbian routes, but, I am doing all the routes, lesbian, bi and straight, all the love interests paths, basically everything in the game :ROFLMAO:

End of the day, it will please, lesbian players, it will please straight players and also please players that want both

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In that case If you want a male game set in same universe go for this

https://f95zone.to/threads/dilemma-of-devotion-ch-2-ep-2-5-pulsehavenstudios.197755/

Kimiko awaits you ~

View attachment 3617977
Thank you for the tipp! Have to make a looksee there definitely! :)But I still think I also try your game, looks good. I am a straight male, but I do not have issues playing a female MC. My worries about NBIJ were the many posts which painted a picture of the game being "all men are irredeemable jerks" gang-up.

Reactions: Shikharisfree

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So can you pursue Rose and Azumi, is it one or the other or has a deciding choice not been added yet? If it will be.

DLC should be tagged as rape, would've appreciated that greatly.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Thank you for the tipp! Have to make a looksee there definitely! :)But I still think I also try your game, looks good. I am a straight male, but I do not have issues playing a female MC. My worries about NBIJ were the many posts which painted a picture of the game being "all men are irredeemable jerks" gang-up.
bg daminaokiacar  35.jpg

these two will change just about every impression you might have of males in avns.

Again written by our writer zoey , so it's kind of her example of how girls want to be treated by guys.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
So can you pursue Rose and Azumi, is it one or the other or has a deciding choice not been added yet? If it will be.

DLC should be tagged as rape, would've appreciated that greatly.
I think the dev is going to add a little warning or remove watch message from John if Veronica refuses his option on the final full version

As for Azumi and Rose, yes, you can go on dates with both, but you will have to choice which one you want to be with, but, that's at a later date, not already in game, so, go and have fun with those both ladies ;), don't forget, you do have lesbian paths with some corruption points, you can flirt and do things with other females that is not Azumi and Rose

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
You do need a litle bit of corruption and you can gain it by photoshoots easily where taka doesn't exactly get physical or near kiara unless you allow it

Its gradual corruption that's all since it wouldn't make sense for her to give in to urges quickly
i think I did all the photoshoots but options are still not available. I don't have the option to mess with natsu when kiara gives her a back massage and when kiara and lana are trying out clothes I'm not able to approach lana. Also when kiara goes to that yoga place with all those females there I can only choose one of the females to go with but the other female options are blocked. Is there something I could do to have all options and interactions with all females for kiara available without having to interact with men? or maybe I didn't do all the photoshoots.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
i think I did all the photoshoots but options are still not available. I don't have the option to mess with natsu when kiara gives her a back massage and when kiara and lana are trying out clothes I'm not able to approach lana. Also when kiara goes to that yoga place with all those females there I can only choose one of the females to go with but the other female options are blocked. Is there something I could do to have all options and interactions with all females for kiara available without having to interact with men? or maybe I didn't do all the photoshoots.
Hmmm if they are locked then yeah we'll take a look but I think we did have corruption set around 40 /50 at those events but remastered version should take care of this.

Reactions: Speedfeed

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Hmmm if they are locked then yeah we'll take a look but I think we did have corruption set around 40 /50 at those events but remastered version should take care of this.
thank you. I thought I had enough corruption because I'm pretty sure I always went with the highest amount of money with the cosplay but when I was locked out of choosing options I thought it was because I avoided every interaction with men. So wasn't sure if it was because of that I was locked out of those options. I appreciate it being looked into and hopefully it will be taken care and fixed in the remastered version.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Would you mind sharing some insight into what the remastered version will change? Or, if you already did and I somehow missed that, lemme know so I can check older pages again. :D

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
thank you. I thought I had enough corruption because I'm pretty sure I always went with the highest amount of money with the cosplay but when I was locked out of choosing options I thought it was because I avoided every interaction with men. So wasn't sure if it was because of that I was locked out of those options. I appreciate it being looked into and hopefully it will be taken care and fixed in the remastered version.
Where are you stuck? I will send you a save for that part for you

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Ahh yes... Japan... A land known for its tremendous bounding population of EEE breast sizes...

oh wait, no... Let's fuck it up like we completely and totally destroyed the rest of the western world with composite, non-traditional values, and foreign ideological tropes...

What!!!?? they don't allow foreign influences due to the abject collapse of the societies that have!!?? XENOPHOBES!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Ahh yes... Japan... A land known for its tremendous bounding population of EEE breast sizes...

oh wait, no... Let's fuck it up like we completely and totally destroyed the rest of the western world with composite, non-traditional values, and foreign ideological tropes...

What!!!?? they don't allow foreign influences due to the abject collapse of the societies that have!!?? XENOPHOBES!
Do you know where hitomi tanaka is from?

Also what? Traditional values? My guy osaka is more advanced than most american cities
The japan you're refering to is nara or old okinawa which still have their feudal structure.

also japan is experiencing birth rate problems right now in their workforce , so yeah western influence exists there quite nicely.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, I have a question
I'm making family tree for the game characters and I noticed that Mia's surname is Hall/Watanabe but Xia's surname is only Watanabe.
Are Ichigo and Xia not married, or they are but she kept her maiden name, or how is it?

Btw Natsuko is also Watanabe so first I thought that Ichigo is Mia's brother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes