3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey our dear dev Shikharisfree
the 2 months breaking period ended about a year ago :ROFLMAO:, where is She Angel
OK OK , do not be upset , it is just I am very eager to see My Beloved Kiara introduce my beloved Evelyn to my beloved angel Azumi in shower in Japan. :love::love::love: Hoping with matsu 2
Eagerly waiting :giggle:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hey our dear dev Shikharisfree
the 2 months breaking period ended about a year ago :ROFLMAO:, where is She Angel
OK OK , do not be upset , it is just I am very eager to see My Beloved Kiara introduce my beloved Evelyn to my beloved angel Azumi in shower in Japan. :love::love::love: Hoping with matsu 2
Eagerly waiting :giggle:
Thought you were a patreon, so you not seen the new road map?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Wallpaper
View attachment 3433720

Final render in daz with no edits apart from logo in corner, I wanted to be about Kiara and Evelyn
Thank you to Shikharisfree for the help and advice on finding the right models for Kiara and Evelyn, you're the best :giggle:
Awesome, I’m glad your including your name on your art now

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She not going to kill him, more like, scare a pee out of him, it was a thought :unsure:, don't worry, not going to make it yet, but I am currently making an animated profile sig with Kiara moving her head and hands, but I just want to make it so it stands out better from the rest
what ? moving her head and her hands where ? check conv. pls

Reactions: SexyShelly

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
:ROFLMAO: No please don't :), I got many ideas for many more to make :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm fairly sure I've seen assets for that idea, so I think it's certainly doable.

I'd be getting into more fan art for this, I just thought the art dev wasn't going to make the asset lists for the interesting characters available.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I'm fairly sure I've seen assets for that idea, so I think it's certainly doable.

I'd be getting into more fan art for this, I just thought the art dev wasn't going to make the asset lists for the interesting characters available.
Yeah, I have found John's model just need to find his hair, also found the guillotine :ROFLMAO:, I just think it will be funny pic

I've not got the game assets but, close base models that are similar to them, apart from Evelyn, Agent Wong and Veronica as they are normal base models with different hair styles that's on Daz and Render State, just, Lana, Kiara and myself are custom models, but the dev helped me with find the base model that is similar to Kiara but not 100% like her which is what I wanted out of respect for the real life model

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes