Oct 7, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
I'm sorry but the folders are named v0.1 and the game on the front page is v0.2 are we sure it's just an oversight to rename, or do we download the old version?
thank you and good week end

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Consider those of us who have limited/slow connections...

Maybe you could offer a "Lower Quality" version with cmpressed images, like other devs do?
It's why we have compressed versions for both mac and pc , they were added an hour after the update , so don't worry we do consider you.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I'm sorry but the folders are named v0.1 and the game on the front page is v0.2 are we sure it's just an oversight to rename, or do we download the old version?
thank you and good week end
Hey there for everyone reading this too i guess , the naming of the distribution got bit messed up in the other mirrors but rest assured it is the full 0.2 version , I might fix this once i'm done with some irl stuff happening rn but don't worry all the links have the 0.2 version :)

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Holy shit I almost forgot how amazingly important the whole "in Japan" schtick is when you want to pretend to give an actual fuck about humanity.....

• Haha
Reactions: Displayme

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Holy shit I almost forgot how amazingly important the whole "in Japan" schtick is when you want to pretend to give an actual fuck about humanity.....
I'm unsure if this is a compliment or roast but either way thanks for checking the game out lol

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Just to be sure, does chapter 2 include chapter 1, or do I need to download and play 1 first for full story (up to date)?

Reactions: Logber

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Hey no problem, the way it's listed on the OP is what I compressed, the dev even made a post on it here.
it will also be as you say, but I downloaded from you and this is the game... it looks like 0.1 to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
among other things:
the only ones written 0.1 are the compressed versions... the "normal" links are written 0.2 ... so something is wrong
I would like to avoid downloading more than 2 GB, that's why I'm downloading the compressed version... and of those they are all written 0.1

Last edited:

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
On the Mega uncompressed link Winzip says it is not an archive file and won't unzip it. I then downloaded the GoFile version and it did fine.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
On the Mega uncompressed link Winzip says it is not an archive file and won't unzip it. I then downloaded the GoFile version and it did fine.
Will check

Edit its a 7zip file , winrar should extract it still
if it doesn't work even then then try 7zip.

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
it will also be as you say, but I downloaded from you and this is the game... it looks like 0.1 to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
among other things:
the only ones written 0.1 are the compressed versions... the "normal" links are written 0.2 ... so something is wrong
I would like to avoid downloading more than 2 GB, that's why I'm downloading the compressed version... and of those they are all written 0.1
all the versions are 0.2 , the programmer forgot to edit this and for that i apologize but do not worry all the links of chapter 2 has full content

• Sad
Reactions: ShinyDarkRai
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes