3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hey everyone seems there was a loop error at the end of the version and instances.
Fixed now , Please delete the old chapter 2.rpy and chapter 2.rpyc files in your "game" folder respectively and replace it with this one.

Thank you ~

Patch for Version 0.5

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I played long enough till the last series but there is no Kiara sex scene yet, only naked Kiara on the bath tub moment. Only one scene thats make me suprised when bbc on blonde in the beginning.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I like it so far but to many characters to follow pulling away from the main girl. Damn all my potential guys i want to take Kiara are all being killed lol

Reactions: Love you all

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewBeginningsInJapan-CH2v0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I played long enough till the last series but there is no Kiara sex scene yet, only naked Kiara on the bath tub moment. Only one scene thats make me suprised when bbc on blonde in the beginning.
The game is only on the 4th Day of Kiara being in Japan, recent update is where she starts her jobs and the next update expands on that same day, so plenty of time for sex scenes, plus, there was a Kiara masturbating scene after the bath tub moment which let you see Kiara in full glory, and there was a lesbian scene in the clothing store with Lana

Kiara also got naked with Wong where she had her first experience to exhibitionism, that is before her date with Rose or where she just meets up with rose

Kiara is yet to buy her "toys" and yet to properly start dating either Azumi, Rose, Keisuke or Damian or stay single and all with low corruption or high corruption

Plenty more to be added

Reactions: twiztid

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Judging on these previews, the render quality has grown exponentially. Well done.
Do you guys use denoisers or nah? Cause it seems like it.
We don't use the daz inbuild denoiser , have our own Nvidia one that focuses only on the grain and nothing else.

It's kinda why we can have our models look natural with skin tones like this
bg arrivinhome 18-gp-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg

bg BREAKFAST 9.png

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Consistently crashes for me at the lesbian shower scene for me after the new patch.
Could you show the error code please?

Unless you mean the game quits , that's supposed to happen and there's a notification for it as well that the version has ended and should save.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
My game loops back into old content from half of the game ago, instead of the new content. Any fix?
Hey jade , use the patch please!

I believe you're refering to the scene where if you weren't loyal with azumi and then it cuts back to natsuko's train segment from chapter 1.

The patch should fix it :)

Reactions: JadeKitten
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes