Ren'Py Abandoned New Body, New Life [v0.7] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I tried it out because of the graphics. They are very nice, so kudos on that! But the dialogue is very badly written... even ignoring grammar mistakes, the narration is just terrible. I had to skip through almost 90% of the dialogue. Which meant the game lasted a grand total of 5 minutes, since there's basically no content.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
So let me get this strait... you are a MAN who is in a woman's body and your goal is to have sex with MEN? So it's a gay game then?
There's no exact term for that, for some reason. And in any case, from what I've seen from those types of stories the dude in a woman's body usually starts identifying female not long after starting to get hot dickings, so the combination of identifying female and being genetically female ends up making these stories both transgender and heterosexual.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
It looks pretty interesting, but it brings a question to my mind at least, shouldnt futa and trans be 2 separate tags? i mean, in terms of hentai and all the glorious lewd on the net, i dont think anyone would use futa and trans interchangeably (maybe except for people who dont know what those are or were never taught what those were. I am just saying, this game seems like it is trans but not futa, because the protagonist doesn't have a penis or an enlarged or elongated clitoris (the pseudo penis).

It is just a small thought
I personally wish they were separate as well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But will likely not change at all or any time soon.

Also i agree, the game looks interesting. a little rough, but interesting. Looks kinda like it has assets from one of the Artificial Academy games.

Last edited:

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
there is a "transformation" tag
Transformation and bodyswapping are not the same thing. The mc is a man who ended up in a woman's body. His body didn't change, so transformation doesn't fit this game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
soon as it said "sex with as many guys" i turned and walked away..the futa/lesbian tags had me hoping :(
Yup, soon as I read that I thought "Eject".
so i actually played the game and yeah the overview kinda threw me off. so to sum it up the girl was a hooker but MC goes for a goal to become a lawyer as he was in life. atm only sex scenes regarding men are a video you can ignore and sex with a futa that the girl bullied in high school (which you can also skip). you see her again and are given 3 options how to respond. there's like 2 guys i think and right away you can tell one to fuck off and the other you dont whore anymore. for the most part its got an ok set of choices doesnt seem like you're forced into any relationship. and theres alot of girls on the roster. i'm actually looking forward to future develepment to be honest. all in all not as bad as it sounds. (y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So let me get this strait... you are a MAN who is in a woman's body and your goal is to have sex with MEN? So it's a gay game then?
the girl the MC inhabits had sex with alot of guys but it looks like it focuses more on lesbianism. the roster only has like 2 guys

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Transformation and bodyswapping are not the same thing. The mc is a man who ended up in a woman's body. His body didn't change, so transformation doesn't fit this game.
will
bodyswapp is closer to transformation
unlike futa/tran which include's cock+tits
saying that since there is no "bodyswap" tag
i dont think the MC have both parts at the same time

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Good start, the style is fairly unique and the story is interesting. The only thing that really let it down as the large amount of spelling mistakes. If the dev takes some time to check their spelling, the game has promise.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is there even futa/trans in it? neither description nor the pictures indicate it
We do have a futa, but the scene was in sepia so I didn't look great in the thumbnail

Hail Koikatu games. Is it a VN or a Sandbox?
The intro (version 0.1) is pure VN, after that the game becomes a little more sandbox, mostly decide what will MC do every day.

soon as it said "sex with as many guys" i turned and walked away..the futa/lesbian tags had me hoping :(
Yup, soon as I read that I thought "Eject".
The game is mostly girl on girl with a little bit of futa, every straight scene is skipable because in theory we are playing as a straight guy, at the moment the only straight scene is a video in Nicole's phone.

annyone else asking why this new game, when the other on by this dev is only a v0.13? doesnt bode well for either games future if the dev starts a second game so short into a 1st games development
The other game is hand drawn (We are a two man team) At the moment in our main game I have to wait for the other guy to finish drawing so I can start, I did this game mostly to do something in the mean time and the game started to get bigger and bigger, then we posted it.

Good start, the style is fairly unique and the story is interesting. The only thing that really let it down as the large amount of spelling mistakes. If the dev takes some time to check their spelling, the game has promise.
We already found someone to help us on the spelling and grammar areas of the game, so version 0.2 will be a better read.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I was kinda put off by the overview in general, not a fan of the prostitute origins but you can start to change it ok that helped.

Downloaded it gave it a shot, did not get past day 2 start because of the light colored background started to cause issues in focusing with my eyes. (( getting older doth not make for good eye sight lol))

Over all the game has a solid foundation and the graphics (( aside from being abit to bright)) are pleasing to the eye.

Only minor Issue is a few english mistakes spread out here and there. and possibly the use of the full name of each character. However that full name issue is just a minor cosmetic thing and can be gotten used to.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Any possibility that the guy-in-girl's-body grows her own cock? Or at least gets it on with little miss futa?

All in all, extremely well-done, story-wise. The spelling and grammar could use a thrice-over, though.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Shit, another game were a dude become a bitch after...
... wait...
Is this... instead of going gay he start chasing girls in a female body? Is this real? OMG is finally happened! A gender bender game done right!
"instead of" ?

chasing girls = going gay

a vagina trying - but failing, and miserably so - to penetrate and creampie a vagina.......... it cannot be more gay

M+M is way less gay in comparison

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The other game is hand drawn (We are a two man team) At the moment in our main game I have to wait for the other guy to finish drawing so I can start, I did this game mostly to do something in the mean time and the game started to get bigger and bigger, then we posted it.
Thx for awnsering, didnt know about the 2 man dev team or that you need to wait on the art work. So instead, let me wish you good luck with the game(s).

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Played it, enjoyed it. Writing is decent, the concept is entertaining. Looking forward to seeing the story unfold.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes