Ren'Py Abandoned New Body, New Life [v0.7] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love comments sections.

So many people judged the game by the description and got it completely wrong without even playing it.

"So the goal is to have sex with many guys"...

NO...

That was what the girl did before you took over her body, she was a hooker. Your goal is to change that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I love comments sections.

So many people judged the game by the description and got it completely wrong without even playing it.

"So the goal is to have sex with many guys"...

NO...

That was what the girl did before you took over her body, she was a hooker. Your goal is to change that.
i thought the overview was clear enough. i got confused when i started reading comments. like: "did i play the same game?"

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Demon futa is 100% coming, Nicole futa is in consideration at least being futa sometimes, don't abandon hope yet.
hmmm your to kind to give me hope :) . given the option if there was a route where MC gets to keep the dingaling once he/she got it back that'd be my playthrough (y)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Any instruction about dialogs files? Where them will be put which folder Game o renpy?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm able to get past the cartoonish artwork and the poor spelling and English in general because it's an interesting idea of potential redemption, but I'm not just here to fap.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
iam totally into this story, good job on the writing part and it kinda reminded me of Rei Rei ep1
the art is nice and i hope it will keep up
now another game worth waiting for

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
I wish it was a choice

Perhaps it is too early in devlopment but i would like it if you couldnt change that and became more corrupt like a TSF mongatari situation

Reactions: HoboCop86

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Any possibility that the guy-in-girl's-body grows her own cock? Or at least gets it on with little miss futa?

All in all, extremely well-done, story-wise. The spelling and grammar could use a thrice-over, though.
I hope so, in fact, I thought the MC was the futa in the beginning. :confused:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Koikatsu models just look fine to me, but what matters most is the whole package and I think the dev has put some nice effort in and done a great job!
I'm curious to see how this game will develop in the future. Thanks Moccasin's Mirror ^^

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
you got me curious so i did some snooping and everything with futa protag (specifically renpy) is either in its early development or abandoned. its a pretty small list. "welcome" is the only one i see with recent updates buuuuuuut it also has guys banging some of the girls. in one case you can prevent it. in another its your mentor just using some dude. "the red room" looked promising but there was never a second update ...so yeah.
I have a Twine game in development called Tentacle Slave, where the main character can easily BECOME a futa and bang the other girls in the game. And it's still under active development. :3

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
There are some interesting ideas here but it all feels very scattered. There's a huge list of girls, which usually means we wont be getting much of them each update. It opens out into a sandbox which never feels worthwhile in the early stages. And it seems there is some kind of time limit? In the sense that events happen on set days and this version has an "end", giving you a limited time to search for events.

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Is it just me getting constant errors (that can be ignored) related to character points not being defined? Also when clicking heart icon, its just a string of errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/eventostiempo.rpy", line 705, in script
    if rosie_points == 1:
  File "game/eventostiempo.rpy", line 705, in <module>
    if rosie_points == 1:
NameError: name 'rosie_points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if rosie_points == 1:
  File "\New Body New Life-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "\New Body New Life-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "\New Body New Life-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if rosie_points == 1:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
New body, new life 1.0
Fri Nov 22 20:34:00 2019

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There are some interesting ideas here but it all feels very scattered. There's a huge list of girls, which usually means we wont be getting much of them each update. It opens out into a sandbox which never feels worthwhile in the early stages. And it seems there is some kind of time limit? In the sense that events happen on set days and this version has an "end", giving you a limited time to search for events.
Is most likely that you only miss one or two events, so don't worry.
Is it just me getting constant errors (that can be ignored) related to character points not being defined? Also when clicking heart icon, its just a string of errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if rosie_points == 1:
    if rosie_points == 1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if rosie_points == 1:
  File "\New Body New Life-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "\New Body New Life-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "\New Body New Life-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if rosie_points == 1:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
New body, new life 1.0
Fri Nov 22 20:34:00 2019
Looks like you are using a save from v 0.1, the errors happen when variables from newer version appear (mostly related to new characters and events appear) v0.3 will be the last one with this kind of error (I know because I'm wroking on it and I already made some new stuff)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes