Ren'Py Abandoned New Body, New Life [v0.7] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So I tried 0.2 and this game is really good. I've kind of been holding off because this game was labeled a "bonus game" but there is a lot of good content here. I'll take a good futa/lesbian game any day. Is there any chance for a scene guide for this game in the future Moccasin's Mirror?
At least at the moment each version has a guiede to get all the sex scenes, but for a guiede you might have to wait at least a week, since there is new year and I have to make version 0.3.1 and work on Lust vessel's prequel this week. In any case the guide will be on the patreon.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
At least at the moment each version has a guiede to get all the sex scenes, but for a guiede you might have to wait at least a week, since there is new year and I have to make version 0.3.1 and work on Lust vessel's prequel this week. In any case the guide will be on the patreon.
I apologize but I don't think I quite understand. My understanding is that you're saying that you do plan to make a sex scene guide for each version going forward, and it will be posted to the public on your patreon page similar to this one for lust vessel here: But it will be at least a week before it's ready. Is that correct?

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I apologize but I don't think I quite understand. My understanding is that you're saying that you do plan to make a sex scene guide for each version going forward, and it will be posted to the public on your patreon page similar to this one for lust vessel here: But it will be at least a week before it's ready. Is that correct?
Sorry I was sleepy, I didn't plan to make it but if people want it I will make it. I have lots of stuff to do this week so you'll have to wait at least until Wednesday for a decently made guide.

Reactions: RHFlash

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Sorry I was sleepy, I didn't plan to make it but if people want it I will make it. I have lots of stuff to do this week so you'll have to wait at least until Wednesday for a decently made guide.
first off thank you for the game good game thnx for walkthrough clarification as well. can you pls tell what the NBNL dialogues archive is in game folder and should i extract the dialogue.tab files and place them somewhere? you see my game crashes when at the point of seeing the cat cosplay girl on screen it only goes a few dialogue ahead and then error so pls help if you can.

Takonar

Aug 21, 2018
Up front I am not a fan of the main character's design, it's just not what I'm into and that tattoo is hideous. On the other hand the cast for this is quite expansive and the vast majority of them were more to my tastes. Interesting concept of trying to pick up the pieces of someone else's life, hopefully we can get that hideously trashy tattoo removed at some point. I played through it a few different ways, both keeping my nose to the grindstone and as the original turboslut Nicole would and there was some nice variation. Most of the content was still accessible but there were a couple different options that were locked out or suddenly appeared.

I have to say the most interesting characters were Mya (plead route) and Silvia. The rest of the characters were attractive for sure and I definitely don't mind seeing more of them, but personally the two noted are the ones I'm most interested in seeing more of. One thing I did note was that on my first playthrough I managed to reach the end of the game without seeing several events because I spent too much time hanging out with the gals or hitting up the library at the start. Some indicator of how much of a stat you need vs wasteful amounts or a freeplay mode after you reach the end of current content would be appreciated.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of New Body, New Life [v0.2]

Added Transparent Textbox
Added Hide Button

Thanks to Hones for compressed version

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Up front I am not a fan of the main character's design, it's just not what I'm into and that tattoo is hideous. On the other hand the cast for this is quite expansive and the vast majority of them were more to my tastes. Interesting concept of trying to pick up the pieces of someone else's life, hopefully we can get that hideously trashy tattoo removed at some point. I played through it a few different ways, both keeping my nose to the grindstone and as the original turboslut Nicole would and there was some nice variation. Most of the content was still accessible but there were a couple different options that were locked out or suddenly appeared.

I have to say the most interesting characters were Mya (plead route) and Silvia. The rest of the characters were attractive for sure and I definitely don't mind seeing more of them, but personally the two noted are the ones I'm most interested in seeing more of. One thing I did note was that on my first playthrough I managed to reach the end of the game without seeing several events because I spent too much time hanging out with the gals or hitting up the library at the start. Some indicator of how much of a stat you need vs wasteful amounts or a freeplay mode after you reach the end of current content would be appreciated.
I intend to change Nicole gradually, in version 0.4 she had her first change of appearance it is a reversible one so consistency isn't an issue, but the tattoo will be a little harder to remove (for consistency issues) I intend to do it, but I'm looking the right time.
In any case that notification idea is great, I'll look a way to implent it in a nocitable way, I'm thinking on some overlay when you reach the maximum for a version or removing the option. Thanks for your suggestions! :D

Raitei410

Nov 18, 2017
i actually like the tattoo but i understand its not for everyone , so can there be a option to keep or get rid of the tattoo

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Great game a lot of TG games have straight sex as the majority so its nice to have a yuri harem type game. I enjoy the inner conflict of MC and Nicole who will win the struggle in the end will be interesting to see. Kind of you to update this when you have your other game.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i actually like the tattoo but i understand its not for everyone , so can there be a option to keep or get rid of the tattoo
Well to be honest making it optional would make me work double, if it was optional I would have to make scenes with and without the tattoo. The most likely scenario is that I would ask in patreon and depending on the results she would end up keeping or removing her tattoo as a timed event.

Great game a lot of TG games have straight sex as the majority so its nice to have a yuri harem type game. I enjoy the inner conflict of MC and Nicole who will win the struggle in the end will be interesting to see. Kind of you to update this when you have your other game.
Don't worry! Our main game Lust Vessel is a team effort but this one I'm working on it mostly solo (while the other guy draw) I made this game as a practice for our next game, but ended up too big to be just practice so here we are now. So NBNL will keep being updated

Reactions: Jumberlack

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Really not a fan of how the game ends, I still had other content available like the messages but nope back to the main menu when you reach the main story end. Day limits suck in my opinion.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
How much content does this game have? Is there a chance that this have any BDSM or female domination but not from the MC? Any plans in adding that if there isn't any?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes