Ren'Py Abandoned New Body, New Life [v0.7] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
No more Mya content ? :(
In version 0.5 there are 2 new scenes for her already :D

Hey! This is a really great game, and I would really encourage you to post this on TFgamessite! There's a big community there that would really be interested in quality games like this, so I think you could definitely expand your audience!
I didn't know of that site, I'll post it there too. Thanks!!

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
I really like the game, but the time limit really bothers me as there doesn't seem to be enough time to do all the events. It is a little strange how the game does not allow you to go past a certain date eventhough you still have events available, forcing you to wait for the next version to finish the events that where arleady present in this one.

ctsus

Nov 23, 2017
This might be a bit of an odd question but does anyone know what program was used to make the models/scenes in this game?

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
so I'm having a small problem. the game just shows me an error message and gives me two options, either rollback or ignore the error. Rolling back just take me to the screen before the message which isn't helping. Ignoring it just takes me to this date with the girl Nicole used to bully and after the event ends it just throws me the same error message and then the cycle repeats itself

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so I'm having a small problem. the game just shows me an error message and gives me two options, either rollback or ignore the error. Rolling back just take me to the screen before the message which isn't helping. Ignoring it just takes me to this date with the girl Nicole used to bully and after the event ends it just throws me the same error message and then the cycle repeats itself
The most likely issue is that you are using a save from a very old version, if that's the case you have to start again. If you are using a save from version 0.4 onwards (I think that was the last one before we added all the variables) we need to know where to solve your problem because that would be something that we need to fix.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
The most likely issue is that you are using a save from a very old version, if that's the case you have to start again. If you are using a save from version 0.4 onwards (I think that was the last one before we added all the variables) we need to know where to solve your problem because that would be something that we need to fix.
I restarted the entire game and so far all seem good. it was most likely the saves fault. anyway thanks for replying and giving me an idea on what might've been the problem.

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

worav17622

Jan 28, 2020
Ah, and it opens up a message on notepad which says :

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 238, in script
a "(There is someone else in the room?)"
ScriptError: could not find label 'bio2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
I can't get the date option with the dick girl to show up before I reach the day limit of the game. any advice on how to get it to appear earlier ???

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Want to say the Ui update was really nice! Moccasin's Mirror
It’s much easier to keep track of everyone now, and your relationship with them.

Is Karin romanceable? She seems more into guys, but I love these ojou-sama type characters~

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes