Ren'Py Abandoned New Body, New Life [v0.7] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Advinia

Oct 26, 2018
I can't get the date option with the dick girl to show up before I reach the day limit of the game. any advice on how to get it to appear earlier ???
I think it'll be included in the next update, might be wrong though.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
I think it'll be included in the next update, might be wrong though.
Its definitely in this one I just can find a way to get it. Also I didn't know that the game can end without doing all the events. I had a few events in my messages and also the option to ask the girl out but the game ended because too many days had pass

Dec 23, 2017
there's any way for the game to not end before everything? i spent almost a week only in library and hanging out with the girls then i asked mya out and the game just ends there

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
there's any way for the game to not end before everything? i spent almost a week only in library and hanging out with the girls then i asked mya out and the game just ends there
That's exactly my problem. I have to spend many days just going to the library or training or hanging out with the girls just so the events appear but then I don't have enough time to see them all because the game ends.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn got pretty bummed when i found out about sammy and the principal...aside from losing interest in her and unavoidable futa sex (both orc and demon) also Marena was ruined for me. this update was the first one that made me consider stop playing as the lack of choices and forced scenes is pretty much what ppl were worried about when the game was first released.

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I can't get the date option with the dick girl to show up before I reach the day limit of the game. any advice on how to get it to appear earlier ???
After talking to Lisa and Dr. Taylor it should be one of the afternoon choices, either the next day or after. will I look if I have a save near that event.

Reactions: noble 271

Advinia

Oct 26, 2018
I'd like an endless mode for this game where you can just keep playing and go full completionist without worrying about time limits.
This. I tried relaunching a game to get to Mya's date and still didn't get it :(

Reactions: mike1450

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Dude it's impossible to achieve all events in due game time wtf i play 2 or 3 times full skipping still i can't find some scenes and last update's lack of choice kinda make it fucked up.
In game Orc and MC's character and after that this fucked up demon and other girl fucking each other silly and after 1 fuck demon try to marry her and she got no objection this last update kinda fucked up in choice regard.

Reactions: Look-see

Celestines

Feb 14, 2018
Edit: it seems that for racaty image 2co5.png is corrupted... With mega none of them were corrupted

Last edited:

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Sorry last couple months were wild for all the team, so we focused only in the games and not much on checking your messages, we hope that our answers still are useful, by the way we are updating the guide so it will be completed until version 0.6 soon. In any case if you have more answers we are always reading the twitter and the discord or you can message us.

I'd like an endless mode for this game where you can just keep playing and go full completionist without worrying about time limits.
To be honest not making the game endless was a mistake, probably after getting to some point the game would let you go on a endless mode, but having a real calendar makes is impossible since the events are tied to dates.

This. I tried relaunching a game to get to Mya's date and still didn't get it :(
Maybe you lack certain stats, I'll give you all the requirements,
To ask her out, you need to see the talk to Lisa event (hospital 4) you need at least 9 charisma points and it has to be done on a week day, while you ask her out if you are taking the dominant path you can have sex with her just after you asked her.
For the date you need to do it on a weekend and have seen at least the third event on the classmates line of events (the one on the rooftop)

A game I never knew about from the Lust Vessel devs? Oh fuck yeah looking forward to the finished game, Lust Vessel was great
We'll have another game around October/November as we finish Lust Vessel for real ;)

Next update eta?
In our patron is already out, but for here I'd say around 2 weeks

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
New Body, New Life [v0.6] Moccasin's Mirror

Original Size: 2.21 GB

Compressed Size: 200 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey Moccasin's Mirror here's a Compressed Version.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The description sounds horrible but the pictures look okay. I hope I don't see lots of gay stuff.
I'll try to over look the tranny or whatever if its fucking lots of hot girls.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
When I reloaded my save files I keep getting an error message every time I click the heart icon. So, I tried doing a new game and I hit the heart icon to see if it happens again. The heart icon opens up, but when I clicked on Nicole I got the same message and the game crashes. Has anyone got that problem yet?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes