Ren'Py Abandoned New Body, New Life [v0.7] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Really not a fan of how the game ends, I still had other content available like the messages but nope back to the main menu when you reach the main story end. Day limits suck in my opinion.
The game is already made with day limits in mind, most likely you grinded more than necessary, to prevent unnecessary grind in future versions we intend to have at least some extra message or in image pop up when you reach the maxim for the version that would leave you enough time to get al the events. At least during testing we could get all the events and have around a week after finishing all the events.

How much content does this game have? Is there a chance that this have any BDSM or female domination but not from the MC? Any plans in adding that if there isn't any?
Version 0.3.1 has a little over 1.000 images, for the domination part the MC can get dominated by a futa and she can dominate her too, but now we only have sex scenes on the submissive side, there are other dominant characters toward MC, but there are no sex scenes with them in this version. There is no BDSM in game on the traditional scene, I mean whips, ropes and such at the moment.

Reactions: Alannnnn

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
The game is already made with day limits in mind, most likely you grinded more than necessary, to prevent unnecessary grind in future versions we intend to have at least some extra message or in image pop up when you reach the maxim for the version that would leave you enough time to get al the events. At least during testing we could get all the events and have around a week after finishing all the events.

Version 0.3.1 has a little over 1.000 images, for the domination part the MC can get dominated by a futa and she can dominate her too, but now we only have sex scenes on the submissive side, there are other dominant characters toward MC, but there are no sex scenes with them in this version. There is no BDSM in game on the traditional scene, I mean whips, ropes and such at the moment.
I mean I prefer the submissive side by the MC than a dominant one. What I meant by female domination was the MC being dominated by other characters and I assume that's the case. Is this a new update or when do you release an update?

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I mean I prefer the submissive side by the MC than a dominant one. What I meant by female domination was the MC being dominated by other characters and I assume that's the case. Is this a new update or when do you release an update?
Version 0.4 should be out in a couple of weeks on patreon, the updates go free 4 weeks after the release so you'll have to wait a little bit. In any case for routes that MC gets dominated there will be 2.5 options, Mya and Shirley (who is only mentioned in v0.3) and the half dominant would be Silvia. Probably Naomi could and the teachers but they are mostly side characters.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is having sex with men avoidable? I'm tired of the whole "I was straight but I turned into a girl and now I crave cock" trope that's so common in tf and tg. I don't want to spend time downloading this with my shitty net if I'm forced to be a cockhound.

Reactions: Exceeder96

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is having sex with men avoidable? I'm tired of the whole "I was straight but I turned into a girl and now I crave cock" trope that's so common in tf and tg. I don't want to spend time downloading this with my shitty net if I'm forced to be a cockhound.
Completely avoidable.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Game is realy good but different events require different assets and till looking Patreon walktrough i even don't know about this point system (Fitness , Charismatic , Recognition , Fan points , Corruption) and it's realy hard to follow all events in 1 time play ...

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Game is realy good but different events require different assets and till looking Patreon walktrough i even don't know about this point system (Fitness , Charismatic , Recognition , Fan points , Corruption) and it's realy hard to follow all events in 1 time play ...
What do you suggest to make it easier to get? At least in game there is an event that acts kind of like a tutorial but we could add something better or something like in game hints? We are open to suggestions :D

Bro , do everyone a favor and upload the newest version on mega too ( Windows version )
There was one, but it was deleted, maybe there was something bad with it.

Don't worry every sex scene that involeves a male is skipable, although some futa content is unskipable (Unless you want to skip an entire event chain)

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
What do you suggest to make it easier to get? At least in game there is an event that acts kind of like a tutorial but we could add something better or something like in game hints? We are open to suggestions :D

There was one, but it was deleted, maybe there was something bad with it.

Don't worry every sex scene that involeves a male is skipable, although some futa content is unskipable (Unless you want to skip an entire event chain)
In game hints can do the work like add a little thing if you got 2 option and 1 giving you point just add (Hannah +1) or (Sam's path) kinda thing because it's realy hard to see all scenes in due time in game.
I just read your patreon walktrough and i see i missed soo many event and i don't even know about it till now :D

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
Hey! This is a really great game, and I would really encourage you to post this on TFgamessite! There's a big community there that would really be interested in quality games like this, so I think you could definitely expand your audience!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes