Ren'Py Abandoned New Body, New Life [v0.7] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
So aparently, wondering about a .... "reduced size version" is a bannable fucking offense.
So i'll just leave a ward here.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Interesting game, but the one thing I'm not liking is that after completing what I'm guessing is the main storyline (the keg party) the game just ends even though, when looking through the images folder, there's a whole bunch of scenes from side quests that I never got to see. So why not just do what most other games do and acknowledge that the main questline has ended but let people continue playing to get these side scenes?

Reactions: Nova1811

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
New Body, New Life [v0.2] [Moccasin's Mirror] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.51GB
Download ~110MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
soon as it said "sex with as many guys" i turned and walked away..the futa/lesbian tags had me hoping :(

I might be a little bit late to point this out, but that line was BEFORE a male(you) took over her body. So many of these screenshots show girl on girl.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Besides a couple of spellings errors, I like the game so far. I do have a question about the MC's interaction with Mya. I made 3 saved files (one for pleading, reason and dominate her). Is there a reason why the MC gets angry at Mya when the MC was looking for the school bag; and then pats her afterward (other than the pleading option)? I get the MC getting mad at her if you go pick the dominate her option, but shouldn't the reason option be neutral or something. :unsure:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I have a Twine game in development called Tentacle Slave, where the main character can easily BECOME a futa and bang the other girls in the game. And it's still under active development. :3
tried it and ima have to wait for more art and more content in it for the non-tentacle slave route. also i couldn't figure out how to be futa. also the stats screen for MC didn't really help in terms of showing combat stats. it's interesting but there's only so much text i can read before i lose interest lol. but yeah i'll keep an eye on it.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
tried it and ima have to wait for more art and more content in it for the non-tentacle slave route. also i couldn't figure out how to be futa. also the stats screen for MC didn't really help in terms of showing combat stats. it's interesting but there's only so much text i can read before i lose interest lol. but yeah i'll keep an eye on it.
Fair enough.

Art will take a while because it's expensive. Working on getting other writers to help out and add more content. As far as going futa, there are a couple of different ways so far. Check the walkthrough (posted in the Tentacle Slave game thread) for more info.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Fair enough.

Art will take a while because it's expensive. Working on getting other writers to help out and add more content. As far as going futa, there are a couple of different ways so far. Check the walkthrough (posted in the Tentacle Slave game thread) for more info.
i only got as far as the cave where you select a godess. did some arena stuff as a mage.as for Futa i tried reading it for as far as i played it which was prboably not very far. so i tried doing ctrl+F to narrow down the search in walkthrough. nothing came up. transformation sure but that was for a furry transformation right? also wrong thread for this question but yeah.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
i only got as far as the cave where you select a godess. did some arena stuff as a mage.as for Futa i tried reading it for as far as i played it which was prboably not very far. so i tried doing ctrl+F to narrow down the search in walkthrough. nothing came up. transformation sure but that was for a furry transformation right? also wrong thread for this question but yeah.
At the point you've reached (the cave in the forest), you should also be able to visit the Church in town. On Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays, you can visit Sensua and ask her about her own futa cock.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Besides a couple of spellings errors, I like the game so far. I do have a question about the MC's interaction with Mya. I made 3 saved files (one for pleading, reason and dominate her). Is there a reason why the MC gets angry at Mya when the MC was looking for the school bag; and then pats her afterward (other than the pleading option)? I get the MC getting mad at her if you go pick the dominate her option, but shouldn't the reason option be neutral or something. :unsure:
There are only two routes for Mya, reasoning will end up on Mya being the dominant one, the idea is have a more neutral one further into the story when Mya has more contact with mc.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
There are only two routes for Mya, reasoning will end up on Mya being the dominant one, the idea is have a more neutral one further into the story when Mya has more contact with mc.
Okay, that makes sense then. Mya did think the MC would eventually get him/herself expelled again anyway. What you are saying is during the early stages the MC will be submissive, then, later on, you can get the option (depending on the choices) to branch another path? Am I right?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Meh.Story makes no sense.
Would be a lot better if you made it into an actual amnesia story with a normal female protag.

Jul 11, 2019
I disagree. So far we don't really know what is going on so there's little room to say it doesn't make sense unless you can point to something specific. The worst I can say is that it takes some suspension of disbelief over how the entire situation occurred and how there are things like futas around, but it's hardly immersion breaking on its own; especially when we consider the genre and compare it to other hentai games of its kind.

Me I wanna see more of this. I got around to playing 0.2 and it's moving along nicely enough, I look forwards to seeing where the story will go and how options impact. The worst I can say is I would've liked more lesbian sex scenes (it was nice to have Sammy, but I'd like more; maybe options to be more forceful?) and some options during the free time spent just repeated themselves so it might've been nice to have a tag showing new/old scenes when they're available as an option. Maybe a gallery/scene replay option too? Either way keep it up and don't get discouraged, there are fans following the project still.

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Some cosmic force takes a man that was hit by a truck and puts him in the body of a slut for "punihsment"? Never specified what crimes he commited, and it appears none. He was a normal, working man.
What kind of a punishment would it even be?
What about the original owner of the body? How is being erased from existence fair to her?
The cosmic/force diety makes no sense at all. The entire premise does not.

Futas are easy, they are bilogically possible.

Jul 11, 2019
From what I remember, we don't know anything about any cosmic forces; all we know is that the player character suddenly wake up in the body of a woman with little to no idea how and is now stuck there. Was it a cosmic force? God? (Botched/)Reincarnation? Maybe it was, but none of it has been outright stated.

Was it a punishment? Maybe it is, but none of it has been stated. The PC is making guesses to the best of their ability to try and make sense of a seemingly supernatural incident. For all we know it could be magic, (super-/)science, a natural if rare condition in this world somehow, all a dream, the girl subconsciously making it up for mental reasons or otherwise or any combination thereof.

But granting the premise for argument's sake, how does it make sense and is fair? Well, assuming there is a sapient entity up above (or wherever) in this setting that can magic situations like this into being, the only reason we need for it to make sense is "for me it was Tuesday and I was bored". One could argue morality and ethics about it, but that'd be besides the point; the entity can and wanted to do so regardless of what people might think of it, why does it need to be fair? Other potential reasons might include teaching life-lessons, having a master plan which required a more compatible personality for this chess piece, or patch-work solutions to some broken problem to name a few that might do the trick when written properly if fairness is indeed essential. If it's a non-sapient force, it could be a fluke of nature, a cosmic accident caused by some sentient entity supernatural or otherwise or a glitch in the Matrix cuz who's to say the game is not set in a simulated reality of some kind?

Those are just a few examples from the top of my head using some basic imagination to fill in the gaps that are not yet answered, and if we say any of them are true, then the premise works just fine considering it's a fictional universe and we don't have to by any means play by the rules of reality as long as we establish that the rules of this universe allows for X, Y and Z to be the case, which it clearly does considering the premise. It's no worse than having magic in a Fantasy setting or super-science in a Sci-fi setting. Which leads to my next thought of "does it even need an explanation" cuz to me it sort of feels like trying to explain The Force in Star Wars or getting overly analytical about how a Final Fantasy character's gun leg works. I feel it'd side-track the story and premise of "guy in girl's body trying to adjust to new life" at this stage of the game. Who knows what the future holds though?

As for futas being biologically possible uh.. intersex people do exist but ignoring how rare they are, I'm not entirely sure I'd call those futas. Maybe I'm just missing something. Either way gonna leave that matter off for now in favor of the above arguments.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Some cosmic force takes a man that was hit by a truck and puts him in the body of a slut for "punihsment"? Never specified what crimes he commited, and it appears none. He was a normal, working man.
What kind of a punishment would it even be?
What about the original owner of the body? How is being erased from existence fair to her?
The cosmic/force diety makes no sense at all. The entire premise does not.

Futas are easy, they are bilogically possible.
From what I remember, we don't know anything about any cosmic forces; all we know is that the player character suddenly wake up in the body of a woman with little to no idea how and is now stuck there. Was it a cosmic force? God? (Botched/)Reincarnation? Maybe it was, but none of it has been outright stated.

Was it a punishment? Maybe it is, but none of it has been stated. The PC is making guesses to the best of their ability to try and make sense of a seemingly supernatural incident. For all we know it could be magic, (super-/)science, a natural if rare condition in this world somehow, all a dream, the girl subconsciously making it up for mental reasons or otherwise or any combination thereof.

But granting the premise for argument's sake, how does it make sense and is fair? Well, assuming there is a sapient entity up above (or wherever) in this setting that can magic situations like this into being, the only reason we need for it to make sense is "for me it was Tuesday and I was bored". One could argue morality and ethics about it, but that'd be besides the point; the entity can and wanted to do so regardless of what people might think of it, why does it need to be fair? Other potential reasons might include teaching life-lessons, having a master plan which required a more compatible personality for this chess piece, or patch-work solutions to some broken problem to name a few that might do the trick when written properly if fairness is indeed essential. If it's a non-sapient force, it could be a fluke of nature, a cosmic accident caused by some sentient entity supernatural or otherwise or a glitch in the Matrix cuz who's to say the game is not set in a simulated reality of some kind?

Those are just a few examples from the top of my head using some basic imagination to fill in the gaps that are not yet answered, and if we say any of them are true, then the premise works just fine considering it's a fictional universe and we don't have to by any means play by the rules of reality as long as we establish that the rules of this universe allows for X, Y and Z to be the case, which it clearly does considering the premise. It's no worse than having magic in a Fantasy setting or super-science in a Sci-fi setting. Which leads to my next thought of "does it even need an explanation" cuz to me it sort of feels like trying to explain The Force in Star Wars or getting overly analytical about how a Final Fantasy character's gun leg works. I feel it'd side-track the story and premise of "guy in girl's body trying to adjust to new life" at this stage of the game. Who knows what the future holds though?

As for futas being biologically possible uh.. intersex people do exist but ignoring how rare they are, I'm not entirely sure I'd call those futas. Maybe I'm just missing something. Either way gonna leave that matter off for now in favor of the above arguments.
There will be some answers in v0.3, not all of them of course, but I'm happy to read your thoughts about in game meta physics :D

Reactions: Adabelitoo
Jul 11, 2019
With some luck it'll help bring a bit of comfort to those who feel there haven't been enough explanations about the how yet, I'm looking forwards to it and will give my own thoughts when the bridge is crossed. Carry on.

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Lexanbery

Dec 4, 2019
Игра хороша, но слишком много персонажей. (П.С. НУЖЕН РУССКИЙ ПЕРЕВОД !!!)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes