Mod Ren'Py New Coral City [1.55] Gallery Mod v1.002[GB]

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I am assuming you have to be on the domination path, but I am not 100 sure. You might want to check one of the walkthroughs to confirm.
according to the walkthrough, u can only go inside if u r on the domination path..and if u r not on that path then there is no option to go inside the change room..whereas in the gallery replay, Martina herself invites the MC inside and it doesn't look forced..I thought u changed it a bit (like with Michelle's scene).

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
according to the walkthrough, u can only go inside if u r on the domination path..and if u r not on that path then there is no option to go inside the change room..whereas in the gallery replay, Martina herself invites the MC inside and it doesn't look forced..I thought u changed it a bit (like with Michelle's scene).
I don't think I changed it, but it is possible. I tried to find all of the scenes and make them available so I did have to make some minor changes in some of the scenes to work around the player choices/path/variables, etc. It is possible they will play differently in the MOD, but I designed the MOD as a stand-alone and there are no changes to the actual game/gameplay.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I don't think I changed it, but it is possible. I tried to find all of the scenes and make them available so I did have to make some minor changes in some of the scenes to work around the player choices/path/variables, etc. It is possible they will play differently in the MOD, but I designed the MOD as a stand-alone and there are no changes to the actual game/gameplay.
Got it.

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
I updated the MOD so Martina should work again, but for some reason the Michelle party link worked fine for me. There was a path error so I updated it and it continued to work. Try it again and let me know.

Thanks for the feedback on this.
Sorry for the late reply, Martina's dom scene worked, but the Michelle "After Cinecomics Party" kept bringing up the same bug, but I never played the game after downloading this gallery, so I played the game and ended with the Michelle scene. After unlocking said scene, when I played it in the gallery, it worked perfectly. Don't know what changed there.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, Martina's dom scene worked, but the Michelle "After Cinecomics Party" kept bringing up the same bug, but I never played the game after downloading this gallery, so I played the game and ended with the Michelle scene. After unlocking said scene, when I played it in the gallery, it worked perfectly. Don't know what changed there.
Thanks... I will take another look at it.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I can't duplicate the error. I tried both locked and unlocked and it works fine for me. I will keep working on it. Sorry for the challenges but glad it hear it is working now.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Can you add Tatianna scenes? Atleast the one with her ex.
As long as I can find it. That is what I love about this game, I had no idea there was a Tatianna scene!

Where did the scene take place? Her home? Flashback?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Can you add Tatianna scenes? Atleast the one with her ex.
I just confirmed with Honeygames that there is no scene with Tatianna, other than the bullying scene in the gym with Ashley. Are you thinking of someone else?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Is there any way you can add the "NTR" scenes in a separate section, like the melissa and daniel and the rest of the scenes involving a girl with someone other than the MC?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Is there any way you can add the "NTR" scenes in a separate section, like the melissa and daniel and the rest of the scenes involving a girl with someone other than the MC?
I guess because the MC is kind of a slut himself, I never really considered the NTR aspect. I supposed I could put a warning on some of the scenes. Let me think about it. Maybe in the next release I'll add something.

Reactions: Doshima

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Sorry... who's Daniel?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I guess because the MC is kind of a slut himself, I never really considered the NTR aspect. I supposed I could put a warning on some of the scenes. Let me think about it. Maybe in the next release I'll add something.
that's why I put the forbidden word in quotes:LOL:, thanks for keeping it in mind.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

coyote07

Jun 8, 2020
Sorry I want to be boring, but when does the update come out?! This game is one of the best I've ever played, I remembered it these days ago

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Sorry I want to be boring, but when does the update come out?! This game is one of the best I've ever played, I remembered it these days ago
Not sure. The dev has gone dark on his Discord page. We chatted a few months ago as he wanted me to incorporate the gallery into his game, but I have not heard from him recently.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The new version is a complete revamp of the original and the current MOD will not work. I am basically going to have to start from scratch and go through each scene one at a time so it is going to take most of the week to update as I have a few other things going on as well.

Reactions: GGDoubleU