Mod Ren'Py New Coral City [1.55] Gallery Mod v1.002[GB]

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Okay... so after talking to HoneyGames and going back through the code of this new version... I finally realized that there are only 15 game days in this leaked version but the one I made the gallery for was over 100 game days. So essentially, if I am going to do a gallery for this one, it's going to have to be from scratch. The truth is, I could only find 2 scenes with content in the new release, so I am not sure I am going to bother.

In the meantime, I will upload the original gallery to a couple other sites.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Okay... so after talking to HoneyGames and going back through the code of this new version... I finally realized that there are only 15 game days in this leaked version but the one I made the gallery for was over 100 game days. So essentially, if I am going to do a gallery for this one, it's going to have to be from scratch. The truth is, I could only find 2 scenes with content in the new release, so I am not sure I am going to bother.

In the meantime, I will upload the original gallery to a couple other sites.
So will you make a gallery mod for the second season when there are more scenes in it in the future?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So will you make a gallery mod for the second season when there are more scenes in it in the future?
The leaked version is such a mess, I would rather wait for it to get fixed. I have a decent relationship with HoneyGames and he is both pissed and embarrassed about the leak but he is intent on getting it fixed and "show ready". So yes, I will continue to support NCC and will release a new gallery when the next version comes out.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018

View attachment 1272344

Overview:
This Gallery for NCC is now officially launched. Currently, the MOD is UNLOCKED so all scenes are available for viewing.
Please keep all comments and feedback for this MOD in this thread. Anything made on the main NCC game thread may or may not be seen.

Future:
Currently, the MOD is being cleaned up and re-organized. The next version will be a locked gallery with the user option to view individual locked scenes.

Updated: 07/14/2021
Game/Creator: HoneyGames / NCC Latest Version
Modder: Geekbone
Mod Version: 1.001
Game Version: 1.55
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

My Other Mods:

Please note! This MOD will only work with the NCC 1.55 version prior to the leaked revision. The 1.55 version
has over 100 game days with a ton of content, while the leaked verion is only 15 game days and only has
a couple of scenes worthy of a gallery. If I do another gallery MOD, it will be on its own page.

Download:

View attachment 1272379 View attachment 1272383 View attachment 1272385 View attachment 1272388 View attachment 1297924 View attachment 1297925 View attachment 1297927
My other MOD -Project Myriam: Life and Explorations Gallery - [Mod] - [Ren'Py] Project Myriam - Life and Explorations 2.03a (f95zone.to)
Hi, can you do the mod for the season 2? thanks!

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Hi, can you do the mod for the season 2? thanks!
See the post right above yours...

Season two should not have been released. It was no where near ready and someone leaked it. I spoke to the dev and they were very discouraged and pissed off. But the answer to your question is no, I will not be doing a gallery for Season 2. It's a mess and there was really no new content to speak of.

To be honest, (and this is totally my opinion and just a guess) but I don't think the dev is going to continue this project and I really don't want to put work into something that is not going anywhere.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
See the post right above yours...

Season two should not have been released. It was no where near ready and someone leaked it. I spoke to the dev and they were very discouraged and pissed off. But the answer to your question is no, I will not be doing a gallery for Season 2. It's a mess and there was really no new content to speak of.

To be honest, (and this is totally my opinion and just a guess) but I don't think the dev is going to continue this project and I really don't want to put work into something that is not going anywhere.
Oh I see:cry:I just saw it. That's too bad... Hope they'll continue...

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Oh I see:cry:I just saw it. That's too bad... Hope they'll continue...
Me too.

The dev, for whatever reason, decided to go back and re-render and redo a bunch of stuff. At the same time they wanted to add a bunch of new functionality, but they had already created so much, I think it has just become overwhelming. IMO, they should have stuck with what they had and continued the story. But whatever... I hope they work things out and get back to it.

Reactions: fastflier
Jun 6, 2018

View attachment 1272344

Overview:
This Gallery for NCC is now officially launched. Currently, the MOD is UNLOCKED so all scenes are available for viewing.
Please keep all comments and feedback for this MOD in this thread. Anything made on the main NCC game thread may or may not be seen.

Future:
Currently, the MOD is being cleaned up and re-organized. The next version will be a locked gallery with the user option to view individual locked scenes.

Updated: 07/14/2021
Game/Creator: HoneyGames / NCC Latest Version
Modder: Geekbone
Mod Version: 1.001
Game Version: 1.55
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

My Other Mods:

Please note! This MOD will only work with the NCC 1.55 version prior to the leaked revision. The 1.55 version
has over 100 game days with a ton of content, while the leaked verion is only 15 game days and only has
a couple of scenes worthy of a gallery. If I do another gallery MOD, it will be on its own page.

Download:

View attachment 1272379 View attachment 1272383 View attachment 1272385 View attachment 1272388 View attachment 1297924 View attachment 1297925 View attachment 1297927
My other MOD -Project Myriam: Life and Explorations Gallery - [Mod] - [Ren'Py] Project Myriam - Life and Explorations 2.03a (f95zone.to)

Just a question. To make it sure this is a gallery mod for Season 1 , right?? :eek:

No gallery mod for Season 2 .... ?

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Season 2 is the "reboot of the remake"... isn't it?
Nope, Dude! "Second season" is (or was) a sequel to nice and cozy "Follower"! And it was great, until HoneyDev decided to make a good game even better, so he stuck in the endless loop or reworkings :cautious:

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
@SteelyDan14 It looks like some images in your folder structure are missplaced and therefor some images are missing + some folders have different names. Just to let you know.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am looking at it now, but to be clear, there are zero new scenes. I mean, they are updated, so they are different from the original, but that means I have to start from scratch, or I have to do a "Chapter 2" version and leave the original version alone. I thought the dev was going to keep me in the loop but I was caught completely off guard. I will work on updating it, but it will be a while as it is basically going to be a new MOD or an overhaul of the original.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Well... that was a disappointing release. I mean some of the images look a whole lot better and I like the little stat screens, but the writing has gotten worse and the animation is just painful.

• Wow
Reactions: NyVar

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Well... that was a disappointing release. I mean some of the images look a whole lot better and I like the little stat screens, but the writing has gotten worse and the animation is just painful.
Wait for the fixed version. Current one has lots of bugs.