P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
well finished the update and here's what can I say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall minus some bugs and story choices, the update was nice and eventful, keep up the good work HoneyGames and thanks for the update (y)
Haven't got there yet (been tracking bugs/comparing files) but it seems the key to the Riley event is Pinky:
Also looking forward to some more MFF threesome action:
The key to Yanmei may be the "yanmeicheat" variable. Don't know if a dedicated Yanmei save is needed (I have one) or you need frequent visits and it depends upon the frequency.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pica-bu

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Haven't got there yet (been tracking bugs/comparing files) but it seems the key to the Riley event is Pinky:
Also looking forward to some more MFF threesome action:
The key to Yanmei may be the "yanmeicheat" variable. Don't know if a dedicated Yanmei save is needed (I have one) or you need frequent visits and it depends upon the frequency.

Last edited:

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
when you will give a choice at night what girl go to see - choose Yanmei and when you come to her room she already banging that dude, but don't sweat it cuz the images in that scene are messed up so instead of her you will see sex scene with other girl and MC (still hope that all threesome is a bug and can be avoidable)
What affection do you need with her for her to bang terrence

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
spoiler on tatiana and ashley question

anybody found any difference whether ashey and tatiana are still friends
other than pics at the gym?

el kaskis

May 31, 2020
I don't know why I have not unlocked Riley's scene despite I've been trying to get her every time I could, any advice? And also, Can you guys pass screenshots from it? I really need to see her.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Maybe the "cheat" or "frequency" bars for Yanmei are set to low & high respectively?
Found it - u were right for some reason in my save yanmeicheat stat was over the moon when I put it to 0 and load the game - I didn't have the threesome scene instead just regular sex with her. But after the scene (regular sex) I did the save and check the stat again - it went from 0 to 80 again for no reason...
I don't know why I have not unlocked Riley's scene despite I've been trying to get her every time I could, any advice? And also, Can you guys pass screenshots from it? I really need to see her.

Last edited:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Another bug despite new bugfix. This update is full of them. No one beta test before release?
A pity that my favourite girl isn't ready for an exclusive relationship! I'll ditch all of them for Luana!

Reactions: Nasssun and Pica-bu

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Found it - u were right for some reason in my save yanmeicheat stat was over the moon when I put it to 0 and load the game - I didn't have the threesome scene instead just regular sex with her. But after the scene (regular sex) I did the save and check the stat again - it went from 0 to 80 again for no reason...

That's why if you don't call Yanmei for a week the next week her stats will go +30 and go over 100, so she will cheat on you

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
That's why if you don't call Yanmei for a week the next week her stats will go +30 and go over 100, so she will cheat on you
Man that's rough - forget about the girl for one time and she bangs the next dude she sees :ROFLMAO:
Altho as I said - even after I mod the save to basically her cheat chance to 0 and immediately after sex with her the stats jump again where they were before the mod - is that ok?

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes