Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
this is something I always would have liked to do and had sketched out such a system on Sexduction.
The problem is that then the game risks becoming too difficult and stressful. I'll first have to find a way to make MC go to the gym and train more or less without making it too grind (now that I think about it in the first version of NCC maybe I tried to put a stat like that).

Anyway in the last release the scene with Akissa represents pretty well the direction I want to take.

I have elaborated a stat that goes from 1 to 10 where 1 is very passionate and 10 is very brutal. For each girl I'm assigning some preferences (for example 6 = satisfaction 100, 5 or 7 satisfaction 80, 8 satisfaction 60, 4 satisfaction 40 and all the rest satisfaction 20) plus some possibilities to improve the final result.
In addition there will be events at the beginning of the game that will set the brutality of the MC (always with a number from 1 to 10) that initial stat will grow or decrease based on the sex that MC does with the girls and certain "positions" or things can do only if MC has a stat suitable. For example "fuck her ass harder" only if MC has the stat brutality >= 8.
I'm still working out the details of this system. There are many more things but explaining them all would be long and difficult.
Dude, You'll have to hire a coder one day) You're great writer and desinger, but good quality game is just to big burden for one person) Even it's mega-nerd, like You:giggle:

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
What with the bug-fixes? Are they implemented allready? Is the fixed version available for free download in this site?

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
The new update was really good.

Things seem to be falling apart with Michelle though..

And not sure if I am on the wrong route or not. But I haven't gotten anywhere with Andrea, Rebecca, Vanessa, or Lara.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
There is no scene or any pic for that. I guess you just have to keep your points with the She-Hulk low. But I don't really know if it's in the story that David & Yvette have fun together.
They do if you keep neglecting her one day you wake up and shes in your kitchen or something

ROGPlayer

Jul 25, 2019
HoneyGames
Thanks for the great update!
I mean it's awesome when i see the consequences of my choices on new updates :D
new renders were on fire! thinking of the whole game with your new Pc :love:
if i want to nag about this update it will be about Riley and Mj :( i mean i got your idea about this game " real deal & you can't have everything you want ...." but if those scenes mean the end of their patch, it really breaks my heart :cry: Please take it easy on us :ROFLMAO:
and nag number 2 is about the saves ! i have tones of saves that i don't remember what patch i choose on it ! if we can name the saves it will be great !

Thanks again and wish you best of luck :love:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames
Thanks for the great update!
I mean it's awesome when i see the consequences of my choices on new updates :D
new renders were on fire! thinking of the whole game with your new Pc :love:
if i want to nag about this update it will be about Riley and Mj :( i mean i got your idea about this game " real deal & you can't have everything you want ...." but if those scenes mean the end of their patch, it really breaks my heart :cry: Please take it easy on us :ROFLMAO:
and nag number 2 is about the saves ! i have tones of saves that i don't remember what patch i choose on it ! if we can name the saves it will be great !

Thanks again and wish you best of luck :love:
Regarding the saves is one of the first things I would like to fix
Regarding Riley and MJ... hold on. Then I do not know what choices have brought you to the point where you are, but some choices can lead to interesting developments.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
i'm so happy that you posted that pic. not only ncc's mc doesn't look like follower's anthony, but his skin is so pale like he's a vampire, and he's spending more time on the beach than anywhere else. some things are really strange in ncc :rolleyes:
Effectively, the MC's hangover is not credible. I hadn't used assets for the tan because they slowed down my renders a lot with the old PC. I might consider it for the new renders....
Regarding his face is exactly the same, I slightly modified his jaw and put a beard on him. I assure you that I too look like a different person when I shave.
Obviously also the hair

ROGPlayer

Jul 25, 2019
Regarding the saves is one of the first things I would like to fix
Regarding Riley and MJ... hold on. Then I do not know what choices have brought you to the point where you are, but some choices can lead to interesting developments.
Yeah sorry don't want to spoil the scenes for others but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
I mean it's cheating cheating cheating but in brilliant unpredictable ways !
I trust your genius 100% :love: cannot wait for the next updates!

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
No offense, or disrespect, dude, but can You put all bug-fixes in one single file and explain, where to put it in the game dirrectory? I'm REALY bad at all this coding stuff.
Uploading the modified files is not my call - hence I listed the fixes. Just open the *.rpy files mentioned in the "game" folder and edit with Notepad++ or a similar editor.

• I just jizzed my pants

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
There are definitely some errors and a couple of bugs. Sometimes characters respond to things that didn't actually happen.

However, the scope of this game and the choices is really amazing. At first, I thought there were very few choices but man... there are a ton of different paths. It's no wonder there are some errors as there is so much to keep track of and so much content.

Looking forward to the big party. Lots of explosions to come I am sure. I am currently dating Michelle and Yvette at the same time and both are coming to the party. Lol.

Reactions: Mac182 and Abhai

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
There are definitely some errors and a couple of bugs. Sometimes characters respond to things that didn't actually happen.

However, the scope of this game and the choices is really amazing. At first, I thought there were very few choices but man... there are a ton of different paths. It's no wonder there are some errors as there is so much to keep track of and so much content.

Looking forward to the big party. Lots of explosions to come I am sure. I am currently dating Michelle and Yvette at the same time and both are coming to the party. Lol.
Yeah - in a game like this with so many paths, twists and turns there are always going to be one or two errors and wrong triggers to conversations. Apart from HoneyGames , myself and the other helpers can only cover so many of the options as we miss some by choice (Kirtsen cuckold, Yvette dominating MC, Ashley/Yvette and Irene paths in my case). A few paths have have to be corrected along the way.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes