ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game is too fucked up..was 100/100 with Yvette now with this update am suddenly 55/100 and its weird AF...there seems to be no actual relationship controls..just randoms numbers shooting outta someones ass somewhere in a room fulla monkeys on meth...tell ya what..i'll go away and forget this game until it gets its coding together...someone tag me the year that happens..bye.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
game is too fucked up..was 100/100 with Yvette now with this update am suddenly 55/100 and its weird AF...there seems to be no actual relationship controls..just randoms numbers shooting outta someones ass somewhere in a room fulla monkeys on meth...tell ya what..i'll go away and forget this game until it gets its coding together...someone tag me the year that happens..bye.
Yup, will do. Ceyaa!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Sometimes some wrong answer could decrese a lot a stats. Or you did something. I don't know. Except from week 2 to week 3 where I rework the stats from initial values. Sometimes stats change when the relation with the girl change. I mean. For example: you're a friend/quick sex at 100. Relationship become serious you go down to 60. Or if you don't meet your girlfriend during the week. actually with Yvette if you don't meet her a minumun times her stats decrease. It could happen you don't meet her. I mean. 5/7 night at week there are a optional event that depend on your choice and your behave with oter character. if you trigger that event that event will happen automatically. if you don''t trigger the event you have the option with all the things you can do "Call Yvwtte/Luana/Martina or whatever girl you have a good relationship.. or go to the stripclub" So if you are busy with other girls and you're not free you can' meet the girls you have in your routine...
That's various reason because your stats with Yvette could decrease.
It's not random numbers...

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
How much femdom is in this game?
2 scenes with Yvette. Various event with Maud and Kirsten (in cuckold path there is a threesome with Kirsten Maud and another Male character while the main character is tied on a chair) Male character fuck a girl while other girl fuck him... Then you can blackmail him with his girlfriend

Reactions: Ninjaman2

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
lots of crashes and bugs atm, but it must be hard to programm all these girls and various days and plot strings together

so just going to wait for a more stable version

Reactions: PeraDrnda

BASTRAKOV

Apr 2, 2018
2 scenes with Yvette. Various event with Maud and Kirsten (in cuckold path there is a threesome with Kirsten Maud and another Male character while the main character is tied on a chair) Male character fuck a girl while other girl fuck him... Then you can blackmail him with his girlfriend
May be it's my fetish, but what are you think about third scene with Yvette?

D

Deleted member 51206

are the images still grainy? or is it worth trying now

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
May be it's my fetish, but what are you think about third scene with Yvette?
I made the second femdom in 1.0- third will be probably in 1.2/1.3... It depend also by Kirsten Maud evolution.
Or if you're talking about Regular Sex I 've added Titjob in 1.0. in the next release I'll continue to add position and probably another sex events.

are the images still grainy? or is it worth trying now
I remade a lot of image from basic location (example Skyebar image are way better now, park, Inside the agency. I reworked other images). some of the render from the sex scene are completely new. example Luana, Yvette, Catherine and other girl the sex scenes are differents from the first build I did. Some grainy image still in the game. Going on I'replacing image I don't like with new renders

BASTRAKOV

Apr 2, 2018
I made the second femdom in 1.0- third will be probably in 1.2/1.3... It depend also by Kirsten Maud evolution.
Or if you're talking about Regular Sex I 've added Titjob in 1.0. in the next release I'll continue to add position and probably another sex events.

I remade a lot of image from basic location (example Skyebar image are way better now, park, Inside the agency. I reworked other images). some of the render from the sex scene are completely new. example Luana, Yvette, Catherine and other girl the sex scenes are differents from the first build I did. Some grainy image still in the game. Going on I'replacing image I don't like with new renders
And thank you, your games make it interesting to practice my English

Reactions: balvenie1401

BASTRAKOV

Apr 2, 2018

In my opinion the best way to learn a foreign language is to communicate with hot beauties, well, or at least play games about them)

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
thumbs up for a decemt story, sadly i didnt complete it, due to the fact, it broke my heart at the start, anyways goodluck with it

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Where's the walkthrough that's all I need to know I stopped playing this since the last version of the walkthrough was released game tells you scratch your ass x5, turn around a go left, right down too much bs without a walkthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: balvenie1401

iakolysh

Oct 29, 2017
Replaying the game and the thing I now fear the most is how much Yoshi can fuck you up if you try to interfere. Before today I didn't know he could steal money from you or get you drugged and hacked. This shit reminds the player that he is not a God and to plan through the game better.

Reactions: Alfius
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes