HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ok let me phrase my question the other way around: If you refuse to watch the sex between her and that guy does that prevent you from anything else except for not having seen that particular scene?
No, the trigger for the first sex scene is to offer her cocaine when ou meet her outside the Paradise Club.
Some days later she'll come in your room while you're sleeping and searching for cocaine. You wake up and if you've got cocaine...

the facts you caught her and david in the kitchen a couple of times is part of the story. you can't avoid that. You can choose ot to watch and left or you can choose to spy.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
David is your housemate, You don't have to see her get fucked, but you will still run into her at your house.
I know that. You didn't understand my question. I was simply wondering if you have to watch the sex, not if it's happening.
The facts you caught her and david in the kitchen a couple of times is part of the story. you can't avoid that. You can choose ot to watch and left or you can choose to spy.
What HoneyGames said, that is what I meant....Sorry for not being clearer :oops:

Last edited:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Thank you for the information. I have started the game again and opted for a couple of different choices. It lead me to day 57 and is now proceeding without any difficulty.
actually, you can keep on previous path. all you have to do is following:
use notepad++ to open file s 22 ashleysex.rpy
go to the bottom of the file and between lines
hide screen ashleysexscreen
if days == 73:

add following new lines
if days == 56:
jump day5609
else:
pass

save file
if, like Alfius said, problem appears in any other day, just add similar lines for corresponding day.

Reactions: Alfius

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
In wich update can we kick Yoshi's ass out of everyones life?
Just want to know cause he is kind of killing the game for me (much like Eric was in BB).
Will wait with playing until then :D

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
In wich update can we kick Yoshi's ass out of everyones life?
Just want to know cause he is kind of killing the game for me (much like Eric was in BB).
Will wait with playing until then :D
The short Answer...Not anytime soon. (Up until Version 1.2)

The long answer, Yoshi is an asshole like no other. Agreed, but If you suck up to him a bit after your clash, you can actually get him to help you with quite a few other "problems". Yoshi is a whizz with Computer systems as you well know, so that means he can also help you with a couple of your "problems", if you get what I mean.

That is the beauty of this game. Not all males are automatically your rival. Being nice to some of them can sometimes help you in a tight spot. Richard is a good example of this (I think).

Regarding Yoshi, I think his time is coming soon. Andrea is starting to get tired of him already, so there is some trouble in paradise.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
actually, you can keep on previous path. all you have to do is following:
use notepad++ to open file s 22 ashleysex.rpy
go to the bottom of the file and between lines
hide screen ashleysexscreen
if days == 73:

add following new lines
if days == 56:
jump day5609
else:
pass

save file
if, like Alfius said, problem appears in any other day, just add similar lines for corresponding day.
Yeah.
I had left that option open for Ashley on day 56 but it really wasn't supposed to be reachable. probably doing the rebuild (some small changes to the stats of the first days I had already made before posting 1.2) I inadvertently activated the option to have sex with Ashley on day 56.
Nothing else in the game is optimized for that to happen and also in the rebuild you'll have to wait a couple of weeks longer.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Well, technically I have 3 links in my signature. I'm not sure if you could do the same by just trying to put 3 images there. And since you say you can't I'm reluctant to try and mess it up, haha.
oh that explain things, cause i put image not links and it says you cant have more than 2 images. thankyou for the info (y)
and great signature in the middle there , too bad i cant play that game LOL

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I had no expectations when i downloaded this

Boy oh boy, this shit its guuuuuuud

Meadow best girl, fuck the public, Meadow FTW !!!

Andrea can choke on a cactus

Edit: Yvette </3, Astrid new best girl

Edit: Jesus fuck, when will this game end !!! there's so much content !!!!! hahahaha, loving it

Edit: Fuck Melissa

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
oh that explain things, cause i put image not links and it says you cant have more than 2 images. thankyou for the info (y)
and great signature in the middle there , too bad i cant play that game LOL
Off Topic... Why can you not play Areas of Gray? Brilliant game btw.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
ur welcome
Was wondering could you also make a guide for Kirsten ? Especially to avoid her cuck scene if thats even possible. so far in my playthrough i manage to get a blowjob from luana but the cuck event with yvette was brutal where mc was tied to a chair. but still luana manage to make mc cum even if he was tied.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Was wondering could you also make a guide for Kirsten ? Especially to avoid her cuck scene if thats even possible. so far in my playthrough i manage to get a blowjob from luana but the cuck event with yvette was brutal where mc was tied to a chair. but still luana manage to make mc cum even if he was tied.
I might be wrong, but on the current version, that is the best case scenario if you want to get Kirsten back.
That is the worst scene though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
yeah i heard its really good.. i really want to play it.. cause i use mac and there's no mac version :(
That is a real pity :(
Is there not a dual OS option for Mac anymore? (Sorry, I know almosty nothing about Macs, but I know a couple of years ago you had Dual Mac and Win OS on the Macs)

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
if i remember correctly there's some scene with kirsten and luana in maud's parties that cannot be avoided in this current version. but the dev stated that it will be avoidable in the rebuild version. so probably i could try to make the guide for you in the next rebuild. cause in current version i didn't really pay attention to kirsten at all, i like her but i hate maud's parties so i tried to avoid it in my playthrough :LOL:

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
That is a real pity :(
Is there not a dual OS option for Mac anymore? (Sorry, I know almosty nothing about Macs, but I know a couple of years ago you had Dual Mac and Win OS on the Macs)
yeaah, it's really hard to be a mac user in this forum :LOL: there's a handful of games i would like to play including old ones, but they didn't have mac version..

i think there is a dual OS option, but the official one is very pricey.. but i just feel if i want to applied it to my mac, it will put to much burden on my engine.. because my laptop is kinda old..

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes