Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just noticed Elsa and Leonard's relation points are not given as well. Thought I'd let you know.
Just on the stats.... Leonard and Elsa stat should be there. (It might not be there right in the beginning as the stat only gets populated later in the game and I only show it if it becomes relevant)
Connor and Tatianna … My mistake...not added yet. Fixed
Riley's age...I think I swapped 32 and 23 around... will fix.

Please let me know any other inaccurate stat please....
Honeygames was very busy with the re-write so I had to improvise some of the stats.
For instance the relationship stat drops of once it goes below 40 etc.
Friendships are determined dynamically based on relationship etc.
Honeygames and myself are going to go over all the stats and fix the above bugs as well as adding some additional stats.

Will keep you posted :)

TB-11

Jul 10, 2018
I have to ask 2 questions, sorry.

1. It's a bit confusing in the changelog spoiler there is Version 1.1 while I can download V1.2 (last before reboot) or a V1.0 directly under "Download" - maybe it's easier than I think but I just don't get it. Can someone please enlighten me? ;)

2. In the 1.2 version I'm playing I'm stuck at the 2nd scene with Pinky. It doesn't matter which Scene, intensity etc I choose I always get an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the help.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016

1. It's a bit confusing in the changelog spoiler there is Version 1.1 while I can download V1.2 (last before reboot) or a V1.0 directly under "Download" - maybe it's easier than I think but I just don't get it. Can someone please enlighten me? ;)
Would advise to play the new 1.0 game. The pre-reboot 1.2 version has some bugs that make progress difficult (or at least confusing). It has a few scenes that are not yet included in the reboot, but 1.0 is the smoother experience.

Reactions: TB-11 and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

2. In the 1.2 version I'm playing I'm stuck at the 2nd scene with Pinky. It doesn't matter which Scene, intensity etc I choose I always get an error

Thanks for the help.
Don't Play the 1.2 version. That was before the reboot and was released when the Dev were already implementing the reboot changes. It worked fine for people that were already playing the game (That had V1.1 saves etc.) but is very buggy at the beginning. So don't play V1.2

Play the Version 1.00 Reboot version.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Two scenarios where I haven't found the key - or got there yet:

1) On Day 32 at Maud's party she says that if you satisfy Yvette you can have sex with Kirsten in front of her. Does/will she keep that promise?

2) On good terms with Meadow and have good sex (100) after 3rd chat at her home - where she talks about Kim Bouchet rejecting Boris. You don't seem to be able to visit from Week 6 onwards for further chats as variable meadowtext = 2 so "Call Meadow" option never appears again at end of day - therefore no more info for Keesha or sex.

Also - after photo shoot & before she goes away for filming it it suggest you can call her for sex - but it never happens unless I'm missing something.

Can't seem to keep in touch with her while she's away & therefore get no info or photos.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Two scenarios where I haven't found the key - or got there yet:

1) On Day 32 at Maud's party she says that if you satisfy Yvette you can have sex with Kirsten in front of her. Does/will she keep that promise?

2) On good terms with Meadow and have good sex (100) after 3rd chat at her home - where she talks about Kim Bouchet rejecting Boris. You don't seem to be able to visit from Week 6 onwards for further chats as variable meadowtext = 2 so "Call Meadow" option never appears again at end of day - therefore no more info for Keesha or sex.

Also - after photo shoot & before she goes away for filming it it suggest you can call her for sex - but it never happens unless I'm missing something.

Can't seem to keep in touch with her while she's away & therefore get no info or photos.
1) In week 0.9 Maud Maud makes you a proposition. Then you decide whether or not you want to accept

2) I'll check it

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
1) In week 0.9 Maud Maud makes you a proposition. Then you decide whether or not you want to accept

2) I'll check it
1) Damn - didn't really want to upset Luana, guess I'll have to compromise if I want it to happen :). Hope she's forgiving before we go to San Matthew's Fashion Week

2) Thanks :). Just realised the chat where she mentions Kim rejecting Boris is in week 5 - not 6. Week 6 is when Keesha blogs about it. The one's I can't seem to trigger (or I've made the wrong choices) are Week 6 (Christopher Ward and Melanie Malone) and Week 7 (Terrence Wilson and Melanie Malone).

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
1) Damn - didn't really want to upset Luana, guess I'll have to compromise if I want it to happen :). Hope she's forgiving before we go to San Matthew's Fashion Week

2) Thanks :). Just realised the chat where she mentions Kim rejecting Boris is in week 5 - not 6. Week 6 is when Keesha blogs about it. The one's I can't seem to trigger (or I've made the wrong choices) are Week 6 (Christopher Ward and Melanie Malone) and Week 7 (Terrence Wilson and Melanie Malone).
1) It's hard she forgive you. This will open Maud path and close Luana Path. Anyway you'll have other opportunities to get Kirsten without Maud helpp. Let's say Maud Path is the "MC act like a totally bastard"path

2) I'll check, probably there is a trigger went wrong

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
1) It's hard she forgive you. This will open Maud path and close Luana Path. Anyway you'll have other opportunities to get Kirsten without Maud helpp. Let's say Maud Path is the "MC act like a totally bastard"path

2) I'll check, probably there is a trigger went wrong
Thanks. For (1) I guess I'll have to suck it up & have 2 saves - partner in crime with Maud & not and for (2) I'll keep the Meadow related save at the point Keesha mentions Kim/Boris for now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
In light of several discrepancies pointed out around the status bar, I have decided to give you guys a patch for the status bar.

Just copy the files into the game folder.

This patch fixes the following:
1) Tatianna and Connor Relationship stat
2) Elsa and Leonard Relationship stat
3) Adelle incorrect couple description
4) Riley's incorrect age
5) Incorrect sex indicators for Michelle and Ashley

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yesterday I started a new game and this time chose Ashley's route instead of Yvette (yeah, I like muscular girls, lol). Damn, Ashley is so beauty and shy. Like it. I look forward to more with her
Why not do both....I know I'm a dog :LOL:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I have a problem. I don't really see through the game. Constantly new reboots, remakes and now season 2? Where's Season 1? Is Season 1 the game FOLLOWER? Thank you in advance!

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes