defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
After waiting for about 1 year that the rebuild was reaching the old original 1.2 version
I just hope that the new update will be out very soon
I will back when the version 1.3 will be out
Have Fun

• Wow
Reactions: cccxxx

jayshaw1991

Apr 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/02 day 79.rpy", line 1087, in script
    if melissacokesex01 >= 1:
  File "game/02 day 79.rpy", line 1087, in <module>
NameError: name 'melissacokesex01' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NCC-1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NCC-1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NCC-1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NewCoralCity Season 2 1.2
Fri Jul 17 19:41:11 2020

Reactions: PeraDrnda

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
defd wrote the original 1.2 version was reached. So version 1.3 will be complete new?
This game is not complete. the 1.3 will be just an update with new contents related
The dev decided to rebuild the version1.2 because it comes with bugs when you start it from a new game

in the page 1 you can still download the 1.2 before rebuild and you can get all info about.
This rebuild version is at the very same point of the old release
Now I suppose that the new update will be version 1.3 with the progress of the NCC story
For doing this rebuild HoneyGames has to do a great hard work because the time required was more than 1 year.
Now I hope to see soon as possible the progress of the story.

sorry for errors I’m writing with my iPad...

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
This game is not complete. the 1.3 will be just an update with new contents related
The dev decided to rebuild the version1.2 because it comes that comes with bugs when you start it from a new game

in the page 1 you can still download the 1.2 before rebuild and you can get all info about.
This rebuild version is at the very same point of the old release
Now I suppose that the new update will be version 1.3 with the progress of the NCC story
For doing this rebuild HoneyGames has to do a great hard work because the time required was more than 1 year.
Now I hope to see soon as possible the progress of the story.

sorry for errors I’m writing with my iPad...
He didn't say it was complete, he made a spelling mistake, he was asking if the 1.3 content will be completely new.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
defd wrote the original 1.2 version was reached. So version 1.3 will be complete new?
No it won't be completely new as somethings have been left out of the original version and the first reboot, this is actually the second reboot. The woman at the end has a few scenes and there was new content added to the game during the reboot. It will have a lot newer content, though.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
You have made a really good one. I have seen so much improvement not from your work as a game dev but also from your english grammar standpoint. Keep up the good work. I have noticed you like to bring in your models from prev games to the ones you make. We also know you love Tatiannas model a lot : P

With that said, I really hope you can bring in Danielle from your king of beach series back for some time and put her in coral city. She hot.

View attachment 729647
Uh Danielle... I love her. Unfortunately she's a G2 model and I don't use that model anymore. (I just use Mark... and Astrid but only for Cameos).

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Okay:
For everything related to Gallery or achieved objectives. I hope in time to add all these things to the game. I have a guy who's helping me with the GUI where we're inputting various information. At the same time I'm looking for a way to summarize all possible events so that I can report what happened and what has not been achieved, but as you can imagine it will be a complex work and at the moment I am completely immersed in the construction of new episodes, there are many people waiting for news now that the game has reached the end of the reboot.

The troll says Zoe doesn't have a story. Zoe appears in Sexduction and then Snake Thompson. Zoe has a story and in the next episodes (who will enter in grilfriend path) will be able to find out things about her

I've been offline for a few days because I moved to another house for the summer, now they've connected me to the internet. Sorry for the absence. I'm glad to see you're passionate about the game. If you have any questions about the game, I'll try to answer them without giving you too big spoilers.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Okay:
For everything related to Gallery or achieved objectives. I hope in time to add all these things to the game. I have a guy who's helping me with the GUI where we're inputting various information. At the same time I'm looking for a way to summarize all possible events so that I can report what happened and what has not been achieved, but as you can imagine it will be a complex work and at the moment I am completely immersed in the construction of new episodes, there are many people waiting for news now that the game has reached the end of the reboot.

The troll says Zoe doesn't have a story. Zoe appears in Sexduction and then Snake Thompson. Zoe has a story and in the next episodes (who will enter in grilfriend path) will be able to find out things about her

I've been offline for a few days because I moved to another house for the summer, now they've connected me to the internet. Sorry for the absence. I'm glad to see you're passionate about the game. If you have any questions about the game, I'll try to answer them without giving you too big spoilers.
Zoe comes with inconsistent story if compared to Irene or Kristen. I agree with the troll in this case

Fortunately you got the time to reach the version 1.2 of the game that was already out more than 1 year ago ( March 2019 or maybe more)
I can’t wait for the new update
Good job

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
For those interested in a Gallery Mod 0x52 made a wonderful mod that helps you make your own! https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-0-5-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/ Extract the file and place it into your "game" folder.

I attach a rar file with the mod and my copy of NCC scenes. Place both into "game" folder.

Load up a save and once in the game "SHIFT+M" opens up the mod. On the right side of mod you can load my NCC file (NewCoralCity Season 2).

Watch scenes via LABEL tab. Search using labels to add scenes as you like. Save file can be overwritten or a new name given

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NCC-1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NCC-1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NCC-1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NewCoralCity Season 2 1.2
Fri Jul 17 19:41:11 2020
Known bug - should be "melissacokesex"

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
For those interested in a Gallery Mod 0x52 made a wonderful mod that helps you make your own! https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-0-5-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/ Extract the file and place it into your "game" folder.

I attach a rar file with the mod and my copy of NCC scenes. Place both into "game" folder.

Load up a save and once in the game "SHIFT+M" opens up the mod. On the right side of mod you can load my NCC file (NewCoralCity Season 2).

Watch scenes via LABEL tab. Search using labels to add scenes as you like. Save file can be overwritten or a new name given
this mod works on mac?

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes