Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
New Coral City [v1.3] [HoneyGames] - Original Size: 2.17GB

Compressed version for PC (325MB): MEGA - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you for the rapid work. Your time and efforts are appreciated. Regards.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
OscarSix, Bro do you wanna or have the time to make a WT mod for this game?! I think I speak in the name of many others here when I say that we need a mod for this game because of the many paths that are in the game.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
just started playing this game today, is Irene just an extra character and MC can't have any kind of relation with her? cause i don't see her icon in the "characters stat".

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
It's been mentioned numerous times before that it's damned nigh impossible to write a walkthrough for it and even add much of a scene gallery simply due to the complexity as the paths are so intertwined. There is a fixed route through the game but there are multiple branches/crossovers.

The best suggestion I have other than looking at the user fan guides I created which are linked in the OP (character guide and which girls have relationships and paths that depend upon others) is to look at the *.rpy files with something like Notepad++ whilst playing and see what stats are going to change based upon decisions. I'd recommend only picking a few girls who's paths merge per save as there are only so many days per week to call/text/invite someone sexual encounters.

To flesh out the dialogue and decision descriptions further would probably be best done when the season is complete since it's already been rebooted. Can't see that happening myself without the project being significantly delayed otherwise.
I understand what you are saying but its not really impossible to write a walkthrough. Its just too lengthy a process to devote ones time given the number of complexities.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I saw the game was leaked.
Okay. Most of the big bugs should have been fixed with the update I uploaded yesterday even though it's not the final version. There's still a small bug about Yanmei and a couple of other imperfections to fix.
The grammar check is missing, the guy who otherwise was busy unfortunately doesn't have the time to do it anymore.

Irene is one of the main characters of the game but her storyline lasts all season long (although you'll manage to do something with her well before the end of the season).

Writing the walkthru is a bit like writing the whole game, too many situations change depending on how they were faced and after I reboot many storylines intertwine depending on the scenarios (some examples you'll see on 1.3) so writing a guide is a huge job.
There are already some small guides (one made by me and some made by fans). I myself in my page patreon sometimes explain and give advice on how certain events happen. but a detailed guide is too complex to be made

I hope you like the game and that the version loaded here doesn't have too many problems.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
it's a game called "Follower". I suggest to play the renpy version.
Anyway you don't need to play season 1 to play season 2. (in season 1 you can see some characters and explain some of the beginning scenarios of season 2)
I see many thanks :)

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
hey i was wondering how much femdom content is there or if there is any at all? am a sub so thats why am asking am sorry to take up your time hope you have a nice day :)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
hey i was wondering how much femdom content is there or if there is any at all? am a sub so thats why am asking am sorry to take up your time hope you have a nice day :)
There is a cuckold path with your ex girlfriend with her new girlfriend. in the cuckold path there are 3 femdom events.
Other FemDom is with Yvette (2 main events and others coming)

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes