Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Someone asked me about having the ability to do named saves for NCC, and though I have never played it, I thought I would at least look into it. Some could make use of the capability, others may not, but I did it anyhow. Yes, I tested it. I don't know how often HoneyGames frequents this thread, but I will tag him regardless. Anyhow, hopefully someone can make use of it.
UPDATE - Now updated for Season 2

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
he got ashley, yvette, bar chick. and that one girl loves suck dick but only bj with her so far. i'm just being a jerk to girls and playing dumb when it comes to their questions. i was able say we should have a threesome with asian chick, but nothing happen yet.
I got all these girls before him. David got nothing.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
If you get Yanmei satisfaction to 100 next day at resort she asks you to be her exclusive fuck buddy. Discovered this at new playthrough

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I watched the whole gallery. Is there any girl except Melissa who gets fucked by David? I didn't see anyone in the pics.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
I already reported it and simply suggested removing that line. I think it's a carry over from pre-reboot as "ganjah" isn't mentioned anywhere else in the files.
but, ganjah exists in the "stats". so, you can find it in Z Custom Status Bar Stats.rpy (lines 105 and 106) among other "pusher items". :unsure:

anyway, found another bug in s 12 maudparty.rpy.
NameError: name 'bernieevent' is not defined

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i cannot find a file with default variables for characters like:
- bernie, boris, jeff, leonard, julian, luke, lars, connor, yoshi, maryjane, regina...
so, i cannot recommend a fix :(.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
but, ganjah exists in the "stats". so, you can find it in Z Custom Status Bar Stats.rpy (lines 105 and 106) among other "pusher items". :unsure:

anyway, found another bug in s 12 maudparty.rpy.
NameError: name 'bernieevent' is not defined

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i cannot find a file with default variables for characters like:
- bernie, boris, jeff, leonard, julian, luke, lars, connor, yoshi, maryjane, regina...
so, i cannot recommend a fix :(.
Yeah - "ganjah" is mentioned in that file & from what I recall it was in the pre-reboot the same way. The key here is there's no way to acquire it & as it stands "weed" is reset to 0 as a result - and the extra scene with Akissa and Elia isn't accessible.

"bernieevent" isn't assigned a default value of "0" but can be set to "1" regardless if you opt to help Meadow blackmail him with photos. When you then meet him with Regina at Maud's party in Week 9 that's where the event is checked. Looks like "default bernieevent = 0" should have been set in "script.rpy" - alongside "berniegood", "berniechatregina" and "berniechatyou"

Looks like "script.rpy" is the file you were after for setting defaults for characters which don't have individual stats like the girls and David/Mark. "maryjane" defaults are in "Z Definir Variables 45 mj-V1.rpy" by the way

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Yeah - "ganjah" is mentioned in that file & from what I recall it was in the pre-reboot the same way. The key here is there's no way to acquire it & as it stands "weed" is reset to 0 as a result - and the extra scene with Akissa and Elia isn't accessible.

"bernieevent" isn't assigned a default value of "0" but can be set to "1" regardless if you opt to help Meadow blackmail him with photos. When you then meet him with Regina at Maud's party in Week 9 that's where the event is checked. Looks like "default bernieevent = 0" should have been set in "script.rpy" - alongside "berniegood", "berniechatregina" and "berniechatyou"

Looks like "script.rpy" is the file you were after for setting defaults for characters which don't have individual stats like the girls and David/Mark. "maryjane" defaults are in "Z Definir Variables 45 mj-V1.rpy" by the way
There is a fixed version in my patreon. Obviously I can't share it here.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
HoneyGames Alfius P4cc3r5 Please could the game incorporate the saved name file for this future releases. https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/post-3904011 This will make it easier to replay the game with different routes/choices. My thanks to retnavgunner for taking the time to make this
HoneyGames is the dev - and so the man you want for that.

Alfius looks after the character stats screens and I'm just a humble helper who's also become a bug hunter

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Will there be a gf/romance path for yanmei if you sleep with her enough she grow attached?

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes