Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
I don't think that you can. I tried several times. She is more focused on a romantic relationship and is fed-up with this domination thing when she's your girlfriend.
Be a nice guy with this lovely she-hulk
Thanks for the tip mate. I hope in the 1.5 update, there will some kind of progress on that part. I currently finish the 1.4 version with all the ladies are into me except for the ambitious skunks (Patricia and Mikaela) and Boris' Yokai Ex-Girlfriend (Jennifer). It was an exciting gameplay and cautious of the plot. I hope the dev finish the game soon. I can't wait the upcoming update.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks for the tip mate. I hope in the 1.5 update, there will some kind of progress on that part. I currently finish the 1.4 version with all the ladies are into me except for the ambitious skunks (Patricia and Mikaela) and Boris' Yokai Ex-Girlfriend (Jennifer). It was an exciting gameplay and cautious of the plot. I hope the dev finish the game soon. I can't wait the upcoming update.
Try other playthroughs focusing on Ashley(if you want to try going after Tatiana), Zoe the barmaid or the lovely Michelle. They are also nice.
Or try dating all of them like me and wait for the day they will beat you up.

• Haha
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
Try other playthroughs focusing on Ashley(if you want to try going after Tatiana), Zoe the barmaid or the lovely Michelle. They are also nice.
Or try dating all of them like me and wait for the day they will beat you up.
I know the mild ending of that part especially if you play Persona 5 R, it was tragic end for Ren if you date all the bachelorettes and ignored them all on Valentines Day. Well It was funny and scary at the same time. I tried the route of Ashley and it is really good in my opinion in general.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Any news on an update?
Probably a while yet - from the latest Patreon update:

VERSION 1.5 PROGRESS
Story 100%
Renders 98%
Coding and Translation 33%

I and others are play testing the update which is being released to us a complete day at a time as coding progresses. We can then report/fix bugs accordingly so the new version should be relatively bug free.

As stated on the Patreon site, 1.5 will be a 2 part release with Days 99-104 released first and Day 105 following. It states that Day 105 ('Saviour of our Freedom' party) will be almost as long as a full weekly release. I can say that the renders look better and there is some limited animation - but won't divulge anything regarding storyline.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
as my experince and almosr past over 2 month last i played.yvete u cant dominate.
she can dominate u if u not good her begining or say humaltion is fun for u.
when she happy normal relationshsip.if she not happy with u she can go so nasty .
main path this diffrence happen early in game.when u visit maude .moude force her fuck u.while she fuck kirsten.
if u fail satify her she start insulting u humation then next day if u say ok she goes and goes worst.
u done good work she praise u and start pupy live.

yvete and ashley love patch so similar but muscle freaks (asley so much more beauty) crazy jelious atention need.

in game even domation is think.not so much.like u domating models martina and yanmi rest not so much.i try it on mom andreas but before delovlment she run out .and i forget name u can do some nasty think to actress one.
again ididnt play since october or early novamber cant remember all.and at numaber author said im waiting pc render is done 1-2 week work i need .that 2 week took over 2 month and still waiting.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
nothing more satisfactory than nailing a muscle girl in the ass, for tatiana hopefully with connor watching !
where is the update dude ?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Until now fortunally not. In my opinion this kind of stuff doesn't belong to NCC just as incest. The MC is just a smart guy who likes to fuck the hottest babes in New Coral City.
The developer said he would not do it.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I imagine the other way is to date yanmei and initiate a swap that way
From the code & story so far the only guaranteed hopes with Tatianna are couple swaps with either Michelle or Yanmei. I wouldn't expect any swap involving Ashley.

The best approach to a solo interaction with Tatianna is maybe to damage her relationship with Connor when the opportunity arises ("tatiannaconnor -=") - but whether that brings success remains to be seen. I have a path based on that.

You could maybe use the Ashley path in pursuit of Tatianna in two ways:

(1) damage Tatianna's relationship with Connor by getting the dinner invite from Tatianna & taking a bottle of wine then successfully failing to reach a "happy" ending to the night with Ashley and not allowing the path with her to develop further
(2) have a successful relationship with Ashley but keep "ashleyperv" high, disrupt "tatiannaconnor" when you get the chance and hope for a threesome.

I have all 5 of these paths on-going and hope they all succeed - but one or more may fail.

• Sad
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes