Ren'Py Abandoned New Day [v0.2] [DDfunlol]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I don´t understand the intro. After getting the medicine and door key I enter the room. When they´re fucking the girl looks in the camera and after some dialogue I just get a Game OVer screen. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I don´t understand the intro. After getting the medicine and door key I enter the room. When they´re fucking the girl looks in the camera and after some dialogue I just get a Game OVer screen. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
This is not the game.
It's a false introduction.
Take care of yourself.

Reactions: ionsandman

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Way too many bad ends in my opinion!
Both girls blew the dude in front of the window and went home. Then he fucked the mother and I got a Game Over. What am I supposed to do differently? I don´t think I missed any choices!?!??!

Any hints?

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Know this one is abandoned - just an fyi - all mega links on front page except to actual game are broken/invalid.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, you're right!
It is the moderator who creates the game and who knows whether or not the game is abandoned!
Some are sheep and follow with eyes closed, others know where they are going!
A proverb from Master Yoda!
Take care of yourself!
Ps : DD, creator who knows where he's going! (y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If it was marked abandoned there was probably no activity for 3 months as that is the only reason they mark games abandoned unless the DEV says it's abandoned.

Reactions: MacDoobie

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Ps : DD, creator who knows where he's going! (y)
Sure...... last updated to this game was almost 2 years ago, patreon page is active but on first glance there is nothing related to this game and you say it's not actually abandoned?

Press X to Doubt

Reactions: MacDoobie

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry if I ask, but does New Day end with the scene of the stranger with the mother after seeing her sister having sex through the window or am I wrong?

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Yes... it misses the end of the game!
I never made the correction!
Take care of yourself!

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Sure...... last updated to this game was almost 2 years ago, patreon page is active but on first glance there is nothing related to this game and you say it's not actually abandoned?

Press X to Doubt
The game hasn’t been updated in 2 years, yeah, you’re right. The dev just has a bad habbit of not having a proper release schedule or actually finishing one game before starting another. At the end of the day though, DD is the dev, if he says it’s not abandoned and as long as his patreon page is still active with releases of any games (which it is), then you should take that for what it is. Hell, how many months was it between updates from Inceton for Summer With Mia? I get the forum has the rule of “no updates in 6 months = abandoned” but in all honesty if everyone actually took the time to look into it instead of jumping to conclusions then we wouldn’t have arguments like this.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes