VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Earth Saga of the New Gods [Demo] [FPCGameSoftware]

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
so it's not actually a vn if you read the dev notes. It's going to have a points system and all kinds of craziness that doesn't appeal to vn fans in general. so it's basically a game with story elements and from what all the comments say huge potential for the three little letters. Also in planned tags why and more? if you don't have your story board planned out completely that's fine but to leave it open ended like that is sus honestly. anyway good luck dev.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
New Earth Saga of the New Gods [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 367mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm... very conflcited. i like the hole idea like the d&d joke, the girl (blake?) as a goddess looks quite nice :) the adam guy could evolve into an interesting character. and i like the option to form a story by some wishes and fantasies.
but the for me confusing/not so good part at the moment are: the other girl looks like her purpose is just to be the less attractive one compared to busty blake, who is not only more curvy but also prettier. then the guy (mc) turns suddenly more and more himself into viking-hulk? and i am not sure how this game will evolve kink wise. i am personally not a fan of harem games so i would like to see ntr, voyeursim and stuff. can i potentially lose busty blake to nerdy adam? or to maybe some fantasy wizard or something like that? will there be other male and female characters later on? can you make that mc won't have sex but other guys do? just curious. and btw very hot intro with goddess blake wiking and kissing so hope to see her with some creepy old guy optionally (yeah thats my crazy kink...)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
hm... very conflcited. i like the hole idea like the d&d joke, the girl (blake?) as a goddess looks quite nice :) the adam guy could evolve into an interesting character. and i like the option to form a story by some wishes and fantasies.
but the for me confusing/not so good part at the moment are: the other girl looks like her purpose is just to be the less attractive one compared to busty blake, who is not only more curvy but also prettier. then the guy (mc) turns suddenly more and more himself into viking-hulk? and i am not sure how this game will evolve kink wise. i am personally not a fan of harem games so i would like to see ntr, voyeursim and stuff. can i potentially lose busty blake to nerdy adam? or to maybe some fantasy wizard or something like that? will there be other male and female characters later on? can you make that mc won't have sex but other guys do? just curious. and btw very hot intro with goddess blake wiking and kissing so hope to see her with some creepy old guy optionally (yeah thats my crazy kink...)
Hmm let's see if I can translate this post "Young handsome guys trigger me even fictional ones could you please cater to me by making ugly old bastards fuck the girls"

But you are right the dev needs to come clean about the tags, although I see the dev is doing that "and more" shit in the genre tab. Why is so difficult to tell people what all the future tags will be? Are they just making it up as they go along? Are they intentionally hiding it?

Reactions: FPCGameSoftware

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
Hmm, sounds like Between Two Worlds.
Thanks for the comment :)

My wife and I have both played Between Two Worlds, and chatted with the dev. The game bears a few similarities with the base concept. They are both fantasy titles, they both involve gamers, and a tabletop session, but there are significant differences as well. His is a unique creation, while ours is a translation of medium from novel series to game. His is more about people moving from one established world to another, while ours is about what would happen if magic entered our world, and began to change it based on the opinions of those the magic encountered, with a fantasy overlay.

I hope this helped answer your question, and if you have any others feel free to ask.

Good luck, and happy gaming!

Reactions: punisher2099

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
So considering this is a demo is it worth a download or is it pretty bare bones ?

From the previeuw pics on top it looks pretty gud
Hello!

The demo is fairly bare bones, but it has value as a playable title I think :)

We are adding additional choices and renders to the scenes in question for our planned Early Access release in February, as well as additional optimization. We will also be repairing the drive issue that comes up when you download into any drive but C, lol.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask, I will try to get back to you in a timelier fashion than this one.

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
:unsure:

View attachment 2207308

It would be good to know what the "and more" means in the planned tags :KEK: and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot.

I guess we'll have to see if the dev shows up on f95 to answer that.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2207361
Hello!

Thanks for the interest in the game, and the funny meme!

The plan is to have many of the more fetishized scenes be skippable. We will also be including the dreams that the 6 have in the Early Access release, that should be out by mid-February.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask, I will try to get back to you in a timelier fashion than this one.

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
Haven't downloaded yet, but a bit confused.

I'm assuming Chelsea is the girl with the curly hair? Or the short hair? Either way, it says you're dating Chelsea, so why is she off having sex with someone else?

I'm hoping it's a threesome there because if not, then... well...
Hello!

Chelsea is a complex girl... Prior to the introduction of magic into the scene she was a fairly loyal girlfriend, after, things get odd. The story is translated from the novels, a little more graphic, so things with her character get very intense as the story continues.

I don't want to give anything away, but I will say that accepting the norn power of the dreams is very important on the main path, to experience the full story.

As far as sharing goes, Blake is decidedly not okay with the idea of sharing and may overreact a wee bit if he catches her doing anything... just a wee bit. But continuing the relationship with Chelsea is optional in the full game.

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
Okay, but the thing that's bothering me is how the dollar store Gandalf there is the only one who looks comfortable, as the other three sitting on the couch are so stiff and upright they all look like they have 2x4's shoved up their asses.
Hello!

His name is Tim... (Totally didn't get inspiration for the character from Monty Python and the Holy Grail). He's an easy-going type and takes things in stride, the other three are freaking the smooth hell out, and trying to keep from gibbering.

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
I hope you guys are right and there will be some cheating and or sharing
Hello!

At present there are 4 widely divergent storylines planned, all of them have harem options at times.

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
thx for added planned tags without incest
now i can put this on ignore thread
Hello!

There are incest scenes in the book series, in book 2 (in the game series that will be act 3 The Fall of New Orleans). But we are still iffy as to whether we will include them or not, at least partially because of Patreon rules.

Blake does however have the option of skipping the game, which leads to 3 other potential storylines, which include his landlady and female roommates...

Just figured I'd mention...

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
Hello!

Blake is the Viking guy, and Chelsea is his girlfriend, the other girl in the demo, Michelle, is Adam's girlfriend. I hate to include spoilers, but the option does exist in the game to split up with Chelsea, though no option exists to get with Michelle in anything but dreams. In fact, only 25% of the storylines we are already working on even include the possibility of a continued relationship with Chelsea.

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
Hmm let's see if I can translate this post "Young handsome guys trigger me even fictional ones could you please cater to me by making ugly old bastards fuck the girls"

But you are right the dev needs to come clean about the tags, although I see the dev is doing that "and more" shit in the genre tab. Why is so difficult to tell people what all the future tags will be? Are they just making it up as they go along? Are they intentionally hiding it?
Hello!

Not so much making it up as we go along, as trying to decide if we should include everything included in the Book series, with the knowledge that even steam may get a little squeamish at some of the stuff. I was honestly surprised when I found out that Steam considered sex with monsters to be bestiality, 80% of the characters after Act 3 would fall under that strict definition, even though for the most part many of them look human.

So yeah, we included it as, "And more," to give us time to consider, and decide.

Reactions: punisher2099

FPCGameSoftware

Jan 11, 2023
Hey all, putting out a notice here. We changed our release date to March 3rd, just so that we aren't releasing right on top of HL.