New Game From Caribdis - ETERNUM

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2019
Eagerly awaiting this new game from an awesome developer...however if *I* was the MC I would be scared shitless....does NOONE remember the movie Gamer with Gerard Butler???? :ROFLMAO:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
sounds interesting. would be cool if the game was sort of like a litrpg. besides the moronic protagonist ofc

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Luna.png

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #5
Luna is a mysterious lady who hides much more than what she shows.
She's a girl of few words, dresses in black, and she never takes her gloves off.
I wonder what she's hiding beneath them...

Hi guys!
The development is going smoothly Remember you can ask me any questions you might have right here or on Discord.
Take care and stay awesome!
Love ya
Caribdis

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Penelope.png

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #6
Hello, my wonderful people!
Penelope is our 6th and last girl for our 0.1 previews!
She's blonde, busty, fit, popular, and sexy, but where everyone might just see a brainless doll, you'll discover that there's a lot more under the surface...
These are the 6 girls that will appear in Eternum 0.1, but remember there will be a total of 9 (at least, could be more). More girls will be presented in 0.2 and 0.3!
The next sneak peeks will consist of secondary characters, the MC, menus, in-game screens, and then previews of the scenes that lie ahead.
The development is going great, and I really think that Eternum can be a GREAT game
I can't thank you enough for making this possible, guys.
You're the best.
Love ya
Caribdis
p (2).png p (3).png p (4).png p (5).png

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
View attachment 1320414

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #6
She's blonde, busty, fit, popular, and sexy, but where everyone might just see a brainless doll, you'll discover that there's a lot more under the surface...
These are the 6 girls that will appear in Eternum 0.1, but remember there will be a total of 9 (at least, could be more). More girls will be presented in 0.2 and 0.3!
The next sneak peeks will consist of secondary characters, the MC, menus, in-game screens, and then previews of the scenes that lie ahead.
The development is going great, and I really think that Eternum can be a GREAT game
You're the best.
Love ya
Caribdis
View attachment 1320416 View attachment 1320419 View attachment 1320420 View attachment 1320422
wow, is this Caribdis's first blonde LI? if so, well worth the wait! she, annie, and luna are def my faves. can't wait for this game! think it'll be the first actually good-looking HS2 game.

dark7337

Apr 18, 2021
I want a Sidestory , a Event or smth where u play As Stabby Mike and take over the world. Starting from occasional stabbing in prison , to stabbing in japan and churches, and exterminating bad guys with the help of the Lord.

Great Dev, with Amazing writing talent. Thank you for the experience !

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Mmm these previews are really making me look forward to the game. So far just based on looks I'm loving Nancy and Luna the most. Also, am I the only person who always pronounces the end of the name Penelope like the end of "antelope"? Just me? Okay then.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 1305711

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #4
Short but mighty, Annie is shy, cute and quiet, but she transforms when she logs into Eternum
Hi guys!
It's been a tough week for various reasons, but we keep working harder than ever!
I'll show the last 2 girls this week, and then I'll continue with more info and sneak peeks from the game itself.
6 girls will appear in Eternum 0.1, but remember that I aim to have at least 9. All of them will have the same screen time (more or less), so whichever you like the most when you play the game, she'll have more than enough content, no worries!
Thank you for making this possible, you guys are the best of the best
See you soon!
Caribdis

View attachment 1305719 View attachment 1305716 View attachment 1305715 View attachment 1305713
I think she may be my favorite:love:. I always have a thing for girls with this particular short hair style.

Reactions: Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
View attachment 1320414

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #6
You're the best.
Love ya
Caribdis
View attachment 1320416 View attachment 1320419 View attachment 1320420 View attachment 1320422

Omg she's so cute! Kyaaaa! :love:

I look like a fangirl lmao. God dammnit, it's your fault Caribdis.

• Haha
Reactions: Caribdis

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Seem it might be no incest tag next game :(
Or he's just not describing some of the girls' "true" relationship to the MC on his Patreon preview posts because he doesn't want to actually be banned on Patreon.

I have no knowledge of it one way or the other, it could be that this one just won't be an incest game (fine by me, incest doesn't bother me but it's not a particular kink of mine either) but considering what we're seeing on this thread are previews created for Patreon patrons you shouldn't be surprised at the total lack of content that violates Patreon's rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes